• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A47BK.gif

untitled-1n3xg0.gif

Fjordson

I want to see him shoot more threes.
Maybe not threes, but he does have better touch with his shot than I think some give him credit for. Kid was a guard his entire life before he had a sudden seven inch growth spurt his junior year so he's not clumsy or anything like that despite his height and crazy wingspan.

Like I said, it was good to see him get some minutes. Tough for him to slot in with so many proven stars on this team but hopefully he keeps getting some time here and there.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Gimmicks like this are usually a red flag that they haven't done anything else but updated the roster.

Yeah the last time a sports franchise put a known rapper as the EP it was a gimmick...

Wait gimmicks like this have never happened..

etiolate

Banned
Hey if you saw a 12 year oldish kid in Oakland wearing an old Sonic Shawn Kemp jersey, would it be safe to assume that it's probably one of Kemp's kids?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hey if you saw a 12 year oldish kid in Oakland wearing an old Sonic Shawn Kemp jersey, would it be safe to assume that it's probably one of Kemp's kids?

Probably was born from Alton Lister's mouth

charsace

Davis looks like a sturdier Tyrus IMO
nba_g_thomas_400.jpg

148332308_crop_340x234.jpg

Anthony Davis's shoulders are much wider than the rest of his torso. Tyrus frame is closer to Amare except Tyrus has a neck while Amare doesn't.

Hahaha was that the guy that asked Kobe to sign his shoe?

Are you still on and on with this. Nobody knows how big he'll get, save this quote for 2
years.

Shut the fuck up dude. Don't want to talk about it then don't post on it cock gobbler.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Chars continues to drop the property value lol

Also, I could've sworn I said "sturdier" when I made the comparison.

charsace

Chars continues to drop the property value lol

Also, I could've sworn I said "sturdier" when I made the comparison.

Looks like he's sturdier because Davis hasn't really grown into his frame yet. To me Davis looks like a gangly teen who has some filling out to do.

It just occured to me how awesomely crazy a Knicks/Nets playoff series would be. I REALLY hope it happens this year. It will be A+ grade entertainment.

charsace

So which players from Tunisia has a shot at making an NBA team based on what you saw yesterday? That Ben Romdhane cat was eating Harden's lunch. He looks to be a good athlete and I like how aggressive he was slashing. I think he could be a solid bench player in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom