• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6x8twunGl1qfbsl5o1_400.gif

Oh please, that line was only fresh years ago.

Kinda like your mom's snatch.

/yells for Moris to help me out...

LuchaShaq

Banned
These olympics make me so sad for when the knicks waste another carmelo year isoing him on the wing outside 3 pt land. He is stronger than 95% of 3's not named Lebron, and has one of the best sets of jab step+ counters in the entire fucking league. When you put him on the block or the elbow extended depending on the matchup he is a fucking nightmare. Even better when he is catching the ball at those spots on the move. When you give him the ball 2 feet behind the line he is just another gunner with no help. Fuck only 2-3 non pgs in the league where that isn't an awful way to start the offense.

Talk about a waste of your best player.

These olympics make me so sad for when the knicks waste another carmelo year isoing him on the wing outside 3 pt land. He is stronger than 95% of 3's not named Lebron, and has one of the best sets of jab step+ counters in the entire fucking league. When you put him on the block or the elbow extended depending on the matchup he is a fucking nightmare. Even better when he is catching the ball at those spots on the move. When you give him the ball 2 feet behind the line he is just another gunner with no help. Fuck only 2-3 non pgs in the league where that isn't an awful way to start the offense.

I read an article that says Melo does better (like at the Olympics) when he's "relieved of the burden of leadership."

Paused my stream of the Spain game while I had dinner so I could watch it later. Came back and the channel was closed :(

wait an hour or so, it'll be posted back up.

also:

Spain will play Brazil, and assuming the teams enter tied, the loser would actually be in better position. The second-place finisher in Group B would have to face the Americans in the semis, while the third-place team would be on the other side of the bracket.

I hope we dont see a game thrown.

Maybe then he could go back to the level of the SF version of Al Jefferson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom