• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
This game shows Nigeria's deficiencies. No ball-handling or shooting and that's why they got beat so bad. Lithuania is nowhere near as good athletically (as Team USA) but they have the skill to play with them

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Lithuania would be up if their fans could bring in drums and the big ass flag

Cloudy

Banned
Carmelo is GOAT at the no defense run out.

Paul is one of the best shooters in the world. He wouldn't score more than 10 if he couldn't shoot.

I mean shooter as in long jumpshots. He isn't that good and gets a lot of wide-open shots due to his speed and smarts

I mean when you can have a lineup of a bunch of dudes who need the ball to score you just gotta do it.

Doug is jizzing his pants right now due to this fuckball lineup.

Cloudy

Banned

I had this argument with black mamba a few weeks back. CP3 makes them at a decent clip but he certainly doesn't take enough to be called a great shooter

You do know he shot 47% from mid range right? He's in Dirk, Nash and Kobe's class as a jump shooter.

If you look at just stats, I guess. He doesn't take nearly as many as those guys and his are hardly ever contested cos folks fear his penetration too much

charsace

I had this argument with black mamba a few weeks back. CP3 makes them at a decent clip but he certainly doesn't take enough to be called a great shooter

You're wrong. The majority of Paul's scoring comes from mid range. He almost as good at Nash at throwing up off balanced jumpers. He can't do much damage scoring around the basket because he's small.

What song are they playing at right now at half? I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom