• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Love how Harden got up all nonchalant and checked his nuts while you can tell he's thinking like, "....this gatdamn Nigerian just fucked me up."

giga

Some bums found their way into the swimming finals.

610x.jpg

thekad

Banned
Has there been any indication from OKC's front office that they'll match whatever Harden gets paid, which will obviously be the max. I'm starting to think they'll choose Ibaka over Harden.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Has there been any indication from OKC's front office that they'll match whatever Harden gets paid, which will obviously be the max. I'm starting to think they'll choose Ibaka over Harden.

not everyone is as dumb as morey

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Syphon didn't even have the balls to keep up the troll until the playoffs. Weak.

I'm proud. You would leave like the bandwagoner that you are if lakers weren't good. It's why you hate lebron since he will stop your team from getting titles anytime soon.

Know whats sad? If the Lakers never win another title EVER, they will have won as many titles in the last 4 years as the Knicks have in the 40 years. crying shame.

Omega

Banned
What is sad is that you actually say that as if its something to be proud about...

Nothing wrong with being a fan of a shit team. What choice do we have? and no, being a Nets fan isn't better because that team is equally shitty.

We acan't all be like SoulPlaya.

I'm proud. You would leave like the bandwagoner that you are if lakers weren't good. It's why you hate lebron since he will stop your team from getting titles anytime soon.

Well this is something they'll never have to worry about. It's like New Yorkers worrying about the Yankees not being good.

You assume Lakers-GAF even wants you. If they weren't busy infighting they would've denied you by now.

And Fakane wasn't beaten up by Kane, he was beaten by Vince McMahon's insanity.

Some bums found their way into the swimming finals.

610x.jpg

Good grief.

Have you ever seen a group multi-millionaires look that shitty?

Iggy looks like he's straight out of a 90s Fresh Prince video.

EDIT: BTW, 'Total Recall' 2012 is the most bland, boring film of the year.

It's like eating a rice cake.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You assume Lakers-GAF even wants you. If they weren't busy infighting they would've denied you by now.

And Fakane wasn't beaten up by Kane, he was beaten by Vince McMahon's insanity.
After Bulls-Age drowned in the sinking of the Titanic (thanks to Reinsdorf building it out of duct tape), I was stranded at sea for days, and the only thing that kept me going was the will to one day laugh at Knicks-Age for placing their faith in Felton. Lakers-Age found me, a disheveled man dying due to years of basketball malnutrition, and they nursed me back to health. They gave me a home, they showed me love. Now, I rock my purple and gold with pride, and I can finally look up at the sky with hope.

After Bulls-Age drowned in the sinking of the Titanic (thanks to Reinsdorf building it out of duct tape), I was stranded at sea for days, and the only thing that kept me going was the will to one day laugh at Knicks-Age for placing their faith in Felton. Lakers-Age found me, a disheveled man dying due to years of basketball malnutrition, and they nursed me back to health. They gave me a home, they showed me love. Now, I rock my purple and gold with pride, and I can finally look up at the sky with hope.
tumblr_m6x8twunGl1qfbsl5o1_400.gif

ClovingWestbrook said:
Thats not what your mom said...
Oh please, that line was only fresh years ago.

Kinda like your mom's snatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom