• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VNAWh.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
nice to see that GB women's team knows what to do in the clutch

*looks at Deng*

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
holy shit i spoke too soon

somebody vote England off of the world

2 fuck ups by both teams in less than 24 hours

da fuck

SoulPlaya

more money than God
No, my dude. Soulplaya became one of us but we didn't forsake purple and gold. Meanwhile
Syphon goes from lolKnicks to lolNets.
Syphon is just joking. He thought they were getting Howard, jumped too early, but he'll be back.

I'm done being a sucker, though. I've already ordered my Nash Lakers jersey.

Omega

Banned
True or False?

harden-got-crossed.gif

rzszb.jpg

someone should tell JR when you play defense there's a chance you might get embarrassed.

or you could worry about just looking cool and not play any defense like he does.

or that not everyone just chucks up 30 foot threes like he does.

someone should tell JR when you play defense there's a chance you might get embarrassed.

or you could worry about just looking cool and not play any defense like he does.

or that not everyone just chucks up 30 foot threes like he does.

Definitely needs to work on his jumper and handles. His defense is good but inconstant.

Drakado v. Clovis is as natural as the changing seasons. I'm only sad that Clovis metaphorically sleeps on the couch here and literally sleeps on it at home.

#CouchLife

and if there's a group train, you know cloving will be that one awkward friend in the corner jerking off while watching the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom