• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Nice asshole 3 by Harden at the end. Argentina's been playing like a bunch of punk bitches this year. Fuck them. If we face them again, I hope we clown them by 30+. Bunch of flopping pussies. PEACE.

Smokey

ibdiA0eqSdwd6z.gif

wow

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
1 game winning shot by Russia a few days ago prevented a 3rd match up in the gold medal game

bah

The way the brackets ended up, FIBA Euro teams play each other and the 2 FIBA South America teams play each other. Looks like USA and Australia just kinda ended up together because Canada didn't make it.

Gorillaz

New to NBA-Gaf (nba fan obviously) but it looks like you guys had the same reaction to the bullshit refs as we did in the olympics thread. Shit was crazy.

jobber

Vote for Deron Williams this time.

Isn't he a citizen of Turkey too? No good.

I might vote for Marcus Camby this time. They way he steals money would have the USA turning profit by 2015.

jobber thought Argentina had a chance lol

They did for a half. I'm thinking Argentina may realize that they couldn't move up in the bracket if they won. Save it for Friday.

EliCash

Just thinking, after a season out where I never caught one full NBA game, just some of the finals - how was Nash last season? The combined age of Nash and Kobe is what, 71 years old? Gonna be weird seeing him in purple and gold.

jobber

Actually they would. They would play Spain instead of Brazil. They shouldn't win this game even if they could.

They were stuck once the US scored 33 points or some weird combination of points given up and scored. They couldn't leap France because France owns the tiebreak.

Just thinking, after a season out where I never caught one full NBA game, just some of the finals - how was Nash last season? The combined age of Nash and Kobe is what, 71 years old?
Nash is like some magical elf, no matter how old he is he looks like a little boy.

That being said, there was some decline last year. However his teammates were crap and he was still making Marcin Gortat look like an All-Star player. IF the Lakers let him (and by that I mean Kobe), Nash is going to be amazing for that team.

EliCash

Still incredibly capable of running an offense and setting up others.

Sweet, Nash is Nash I guess no matter what age.

Nash is like some magical elf, no matter how old he is he looks like a little boy.

That being said, there was some decline last year. However his teammates were crap and he was still making Marcin Gortat look like an All-Star player. IF the Lakers let him (and by that I mean Kobe), Nash is going to be amazing for that team.

Should be interesting.

linsivvi

They were stuck once the US scored 33 points or some weird combination of points given up and scored. They couldn't leap France because France owns the tiebreak.

It's a 3-way tie if they won, and 1-1 head to head for all 3 teams. Next tiebreak would be points scored for/against and France would finish last.

jobber

It's a 3-way tie if they won, and 1-1 head to head for all 3 teams. Next tiebreak would be points scored for/against and France would finish last.

ah. I though head to head took precedence over points against common opponents.

Brazil hasn't beaten Argentina in a meaningful game in years.

Spain isn't the same without Ricky but the 3 headed center would kill Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom