• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I may be going overboard but he has the potential to be an all time great.

Dhnxi.gif

SamuraiX-

This is another in the line of moves they had to make to open up the cap space to straight up sign him. First was Darko, then this, next is dealing with Brad Miller.

This is why they've been trying to work a sign and trade this whole time.

I see.

I still don't agree that he should be making anywhere in the double figure millions per year though. Wolves are gonna regret that decision.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
singleton, beal, and jenkins look like the only smart players on the court lol

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I see.

I still don't agree that he should be making anywhere in the double figure millions per year though. Wolves are gonna regret that decision.

Nah. It'll get matched and they'll move on to the next. Hopefully Courtney Lee is still out there in a couple days.

Walsh

Banned
I'm going to come back to this post mid-season as reason you should all listen to me.

Waiters ROTY over Davis
Kyrie Irving Top 5 in MVP votes
Cleveland gets the 5th seed in the East in a down year.

I'm going to come back to this post mid-season as reason you should all listen to me.

Waiters ROTY over Davis

You're either a blind homer, trolling, or stupid. Which is it?

Gabyskra

Banned

Waiters ROTY over Davis

How about behaving like an adult entering a new social circle, and not talk trash with the most random predictions ever?

It's not like he's going to be starting or anything.

If the Mavs were smart they'd go after Courtney Lee now.

man, what a week. homeriffically speaking, mavs should pursue lee, get delonte back, and add some 3pt shooting depth (bellinelli? delfino?). the mavs could get back to the upper tiers in the west, almost dark horse status.

realistically, we probably wont make any notable moves, and we should be a comfortable 6 seed or so.

Walsh

Banned
How about behaving like an adult entering a new social circle, and not talk trash with the most random predictions ever?

They are not random. Everything that is happening in Cleveland is what happened in OKC a few years back. They are drafting themselves into contenders again and when Waiters and Zeller both pan out, it will signify they have taken the first step towards beating Lebron and Co.

I'm simply pointing it out for everyone so they don't act shocked when it happens.

Gabyskra

Banned
They are not random. Everything that is happening in Cleveland is what happened in OKC a few years back. They are drafting themselves into contenders again and when Waiters and Zeller both pan out, it will signify they have taken the first step towards beating Lebron and Co.

I'm simply pointing it out for everyone so they don't act shocked when it happens.

Please point it out. Do. Really. Tell us more about "one of the all time greats". You must be glad LeBron left so you could draft Waiters.

By the way young blood, it didn't happen in Oklahoma City, it was further up north. You might want to read up on some recent NBA history.

Branduil

Elton Brand per @ ESPNSteinLine: "Excited. I figured that I’d be claimed (off waivers) & that’s definitely the destination I was hoping for."

More Brand per @ ESPNSteinLine: “It’s going to be great playing with someone of Dirk Nowitzki’s caliber." (more to follow)...

Brand: "Chris Kaman is still a really good player & is going to show everybody. And I’ve heard a lot of good things about Coach Carlisle."

Brand on playing C: "I did it all last season. Of course, there’s a few guys we all have trouble with, but I’m not worried about it all."

Well at least somebody's happy to be here.

giga

Fun times in Cleveland again. Still Cleveland. Come on down to Cleveland Town everyone. Under construction since 1868. See our river that catches on fire. It's so polluted that all our fish have AIDS. We see the sun almost three times a year. This guy has at least two DUI's. Flats look like a Scooby Doo ghost town. Don't slow down in East Cleveland or you'll die. Our economy's based on Lebron James. Buy a house for the price of a VCR. Our main export is crippling depression. We're so retarded that we think this is art. It could be worse though, at least we're not Detroit! We're not Detroit!

Fun times in Cleveland again. Still Cleveland. Come on down to Cleveland Town everyone. Under construction since 1868. See our river that catches on fire. It's so polluted that all our fish have AIDS. We see the sun almost three times a year. This guy has at least two DUI's. Flats look like a Scooby Doo ghost town. Don't slow down in East Cleveland or you'll die. Our economy's based on Lebron James. Buy a house for the price of a VCR. Our main export is crippling depression. We're so retarded that we think this is art. It could be worse though, at least we're not Detroit! We're not Detroit!

gud jab.

Walsh

Banned
Cleveland is actually a beautiful city and kind of dreamy in the Winter. There is a reason Lebron stayed 7 years. I miss it.

cleveland.jpg

You're either a blind homer, trolling, or stupid. Which is it?
For shits and giggles I checked his post history.

Almost* every single one of his posts in other threads has been a troll post.

Joke troll account probably.

EDIT: * = there are maybe 6-7 posts that are borderline, but could be trolling as opposed to blatant.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jan Vesely fouled out in Summer League

Might be the greatest achievement of his NBA career.

lol Kwame on the Sixers. Give up Lou, Jodie, and Brand for Kwame.

And here we go.

omg we gave up THE Jodie Meeks? The shhoter that couldn't shoot for shit and was a liabilty on both sides of the court?

AND then we gave up The corpse of Elton Brand? FUUUUClk. We really gonna miss his turnaround bricks.

shit is over.

lol.

Lou is probably the one guy I'm a bit unsure if I wanted gone but even if we blow chunks...who gives a shit? Not gonna win shit anyway and we still need that go to guy....

I hope we tank.

cloving should be back in the next few days

Only to get banned again in another Nintendo thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom