• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
First name never, last name chippin'
Y'all franchises can be MJs, we content being Pippens
Ly80w.gif

SamuraiX-

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Guard Ramon Sessions will get $5 million a season in two-year deal with Bobcats, source tells Y! Sports.

I swear to God the Kings have been to only team to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING since the end of last season, besides what we were supposed to do. That, of course being drafting T-Rob and resigning JT.

Never a word of going after any free agents (besides Ryan fucking Anderson) and no word of even attempting to resign T-Will.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
For the love of the game, someone teach Blake Griffin to finger roll or lay it in softly.
I'm going to come back to this post mid-season as reason you should all listen to me.

Waiters ROTY over Davis
Kyrie Irving Top 5 in MVP votes
Cleveland gets the 5th seed in the East in a down year.

I'm a huge Cavs fan and can easily say that you did not watch any basketball last season.

5th seed? Did you mean to type 5th highest ball count in the lottery?

They are not random. Everything that is happening in Cleveland is what happened in OKC a few years back. They are drafting themselves into contenders again and when Waiters and Zeller both pan out, it will signify they have taken the first step towards beating Lebron and Co.

I'm simply pointing it out for everyone so they don't act shocked when it happens.

You haven't even seen these dudes play a single minute. How about you let them look good in the NBA and ACTUALLY pan out before you start yapping about beating LeBron

nobody will care if you are right or wrong, so get over yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom