• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, was worried about it but fortunately there hasn't been much interest to hike up the price. All it takes is one team though, how much will Portland offer? I get the inclination it could end up in the 30's for 3-4 years. Hard to gauge when barely a whisper has been spoken on him.

I like Robin Lopez but $10 million a year? Is this real life? At this rate the Lakers will be priced out of Jordan Hill's range.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Lin will get $5M in year one, $5.225M in year two and $14.898M in year three. Rockets hoped that will discourage NY, but Knicks will match.

Officially signed.

Robin Lopez $10 mil a year? What? He's garbage. Anderson only got $8.

Mothman91

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT

VESELY MADE A MIDRANGER??

I AINT READY FOR THAT LIFE, OH NO, I AM NOT.

edit: fouled, missed 2 fts. back to reality.

Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Bryant

I'm DYING over the banter

Kyrie: "He think he talkin' to a high school kid!"
Kobe: "You just came outta high school, kid!"
Kyrie: "I came outta college, YOU came outta high school!"
Kobe: "You came outta high school! YOU PLAYED TWO GAMES IN COLLEGE!"
Kyrie: "Some people need 30 games and some people need 11!"
Kobe: "Dude you are a high school kid, you just graduated... I mean what are you talkin' about??"

Holy shit Kobe going IN on Kyrie with that trashtalk later in the vid.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Going to miss Ashton. And I have zero faith in the organization to use whatever salary they save to improve the team.

Horrible, they traded the only consistent 3 point shooter to save 500k. Watch this come back and bite them in the ass in the playoffs one day.

SUPREME1

Banned
Just got back from a long ban for saying "idiots", or at least thats the reason I was given.

I know I'm going to regret posting this, but since you just go back... fuck it:

bosh_avengers_medium.gif

3yrs / $18M~$24M

I hope that's around where it ends up, I was just being pessimistic.

I like Robin Lopez but $10 million a year? Is this real life? At this rate the Lakers will be priced out of Jordan Hill's range.

I was half being pessimistic about us keeping him down to a reasonable level and half joking because of the deal his brother got. Supreme's figures are far more reasonable and hopefully, realistic.

Marc Stein: MT @Jonathan Feigen:
Rockets improve offer to Lin by fully guaranteeing all three years to $25.1M. Previously Year 3 partially guaranteed
2 minutes ago
Jonathan Feigen:
Quick correction on previous Lin offer. Some money in fourth year was partially guaranteed. Doesn't matter now with improved offer.
2 minutes ago
So Houston realized they had no PGs and decided to rework Lin's offer in hopes of keeping him.
Chris Mannix:
Wouldn't surprise me if NYK waits full three days to match Lin's sheet. Rockets just screwed w/their cap. Waiting screws HOU a little, too.
3 minutes ago
Do it Grunwald. Work Morey over, medium-like. First the body, then the head.

Kyrie Irving Challenges Kobe Bryant

I'm DYING over the banter

Kyrie: "He think he talkin' to a high school kid!"
Kobe: "You just came outta high school, kid!"
Kyrie: "I came outta college, YOU came outta high school!"
Kobe: "You came outta high school! YOU PLAYED TWO GAMES IN COLLEGE!"
Kyrie: "Some people need 30 games and some people need 11!"
Kobe: "Dude you are a high school kid, you just graduated... I mean what are you talkin' about??"

Holy shit Kobe going IN on Kyrie with that trashtalk later in the vid.

lol Kyrie.

lol Kobe" Easy Money"

Wow never thought I'd see the first Black Elf in any sort of medium ever appear as a real life human for the Atlanta Hawks' summer league team.

Whoa.

Kobe and Durant the most stylish mofos in the room.
Paul looks good.
LeBron with a stinkface.
Iggy looks mad for some reason.
DWill with that crappy chinstrap beard.
Westbrook Photoshopped over someone else... probably a PG, like in real life.
Surprised YNB is blocking out Harden instead of Durant.
Like I said, just like in the NBA.

Walsh

Banned
Only desperate, emotionally damaged Cavs fans.

Waiters was a stud at the Cuse'. Came off the bench and had the best PER for any SG in the NCAA. Would have made the starter in any other team in the country.

Biggest steal in the draft at the 4...that is something.

Waiters was a stud at the Cuse'. Came off the bench and had the best PER for any SG in the NCAA. Would have made the starter in any other team in the country.

Biggest steal in the draft at the 4...that is something.

listen.

I was the only guy saying Waiters won't be a colossal bust on draft night.

But there is no way he's going to be a steal at #4. That implies he's head-and-shoulders better than any other guard picked around then. No.

Just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom