• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are insane.

Chandler did a better job on Pau than anybody else. We needed him out there more for the help D anyway. Spain got WAY too many layups and uncontested freebies at the basket.

Did you watch the game? Chandler was getting shit on. His help D was bad, too. Chandler played terrible. He was by far and away the worst member on the team in the game and all olympics.

And I say that thinking he was gonna be good for the team and especially necessary today. But he shit his pants. Chandler needs NBA rules to play well, I guess.

PBY

Banned
Did you watch the game? Chandler was getting shit on. His help D was bad, too. Chandler played terrible. He was by far and away the worst member on the team in the game and all olympics.

And I say that thinking he was gonna be good for the team and especially necessary today. But he shit his pants. Chandler needs NBA rules to play well, I guess.
This.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
On another note Rudy Fernandez is the spanish Bruce Bowen.... I say that since I haven't seen a guy use his foot to twist an opponents ankle like he did Melo since Bruce Bowen left the NBA.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Doc makes a good point about Doug Collins being team USA coach next time.

But really, I think Doc should be the coach. He's a players coach and really, the 2nd best coach in the game right now.

Doc and Pop are two of the only guys that I could see benching a top 5 player because he's playing poorly and the player understanding instead of sulking.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Doc and Pop are two of the only guys that I could see benching a top 5 player because he's playing poorly and the player understanding instead of sulking.

Doc could be on his staff maybe, but yeah Doc is a top 5 coach no question. Doug can be too but he has no patience for fuck up players..

giga

x610.jpg

Spain's Pau Gasol (L) comforts teammate Rudy Fernandez during victory ceremony at the North Greenwich Arena during the London 2012 Olympic Games August 12, 2012.

SamuraiX-

I think you need to watch the game again.

When Chandler was in the game, nothing came easy for Spain. Even when Pau and Marc scored on him, he made them work for it. I guarantee you if Chandler played at least 25 minutes in this game, Pau+Marc wouldn't have scored anywhere near 41 points combined.

And no stupid easy layups when Chandler was in.

I think you need to watch the game again.

When Chandler was in the game, nothing came easy for Spain. Even when Pau and Marc scored on him, he made them work for it. I guarantee you if Chandler played at least 25 minutes in this game, Pau+Marc wouldn't have scored anywhere near 41 points combined.

And no stupid easy layups when Chandler was in
This.

Some of the shots Pau had to hit were off great moves. Even if the defender scores off that you tip your cap to the guy, just make him work hard. Like Mark Jackson used to say, "Good D, Better O".

Puddles

Banned
Also can't help but laugh at everyone who has unfairly hated on Lebron for years screaming how he is likeable and they are a fan now. Hopping on the bandwagon of the world's best player about 5-6 years too late.

Fuck that bandwagon.

I'll go so far as to say I wish he'd blown that dunk and missed that 3, even if it had cost us the gold. Fuck LeBron succeeding at anything. If he opened a car-wash, I'd be wishing for it to go under.

x610.jpg

Spain's Pau Gasol (L) comforts teammate Rudy Fernandez during victory ceremony at the North Greenwich Arena during the London 2012 Olympic Games August 12, 2012.

Pau's soul is gone...

Edit: Dammit Puddles. Just stop man. I understand Bron took your lunch money when you were a kid but you can let it go now. You're a grown ass man. Act like one.

Puddles

Banned
Edit: Dammit Puddles. Just stop man. I understand Bron took your lunch money when you were a kid but you can let it go now. You're a grown ass man. Act like one.

In all things but this. Never in this.

Also, for all Lucha's trolling about Kobe, he had 17 points on 10 shots. Dat efficiency.

Omega

Banned
Are you serious?

If the foot thing wasn't obvious, surely you see how he sweeps Melo's leg with his arm.

i think it was actually another nut punch..well more like a sack tap.

when it happened in real time Melo grabbed that area. that's what I originally thought happened until they showed the replay and i see this dirty fuck pull a move that puts Bruce Bowen to shame.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You can't honestly believe this.

He doesn't even react when Melo comes down on his foot.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

You know who else doesnt react? the 9 other players on the floor.

Hey I get it, hes the enemy and you want to dislike him, go ahead, but to me that looks like an accident. Batum chased down one of my guys with a closed fist and half the replies here defended it, so Im aware of the crowd Im having an argument with.

Remember when Raging went Raging over the Batum punch?

Wow you are honestly comparing the two? Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom