• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
rather watch the online feed

nobody talking over it..nbc keeps soiling the basketball channel feed

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Yeah, I'll bite. Rudy does flop and he does get hard fouled (Ariza, anyone?) but he usually does get fouled when he flops (unlike, lets say, that Chris Bosh gif)

The timing with the Sonic Boom is funny, I get it ... but thats a foul, lol. The thing with Turiaf? He jumped to get out of the way and stay in court, some flopping there yes but he did get hip checked in midair.

Its OK though, I get it. Its hard to get into a game (not quite a rivalry since, you know, we need to beat you once, haha) without having somebody to hate. Rudy is that guy, is cool.

Good thing hes not pulling Flopcopters like Chris Paul did all last season, then you all would be really mad ;)

icNQbCyYKgWYi.gif

jobber

Stern is trying to outclass FIBA but never took the USA vs. The World idea for the all-star game.

Shame.

jobber

I think the rest of the world is catching up in men's basketball. It's not like it was in 1992.

In 12 years, we may have the better players, but it won't be a cakewalk.

SamuraiX-

Umm Chandler was getting feasted on

Pau made Chandler his bitch in this game. tyson was so terrible today and in the olympics. To my surprise. I thought he would be good for this team but he was ass.

The one thing coach K definitely did right was benching Chandler.

You guys are insane.

Chandler did a better job on Pau than anybody else. We needed him out there more for the help D anyway. Spain got WAY too many layups and uncontested freebies at the basket.

giga

Yeah, I'll bite. Rudy does flop and he does get hard fouled (Ariza, anyone?) but he usually does get fouled when he flops (unlike, lets say, that Chris Bosh gif)

The timing with the Sonic Boom is funny, I get it ... but thats a foul, lol. The thing with Turiaf? He jumped to get out of the way and stay in court, some flopping there yes but he did get hip checked in midair.

Its OK though, I get it. Its hard to get into a game (not quite a rivalry since, you know, we need to beat you once, haha) without having somebody to hate. Rudy is that guy, is cool.

Good thing hes not pulling Flopcopters like Chris Paul did all last season, then you all would be really mad ;)
Iggy grabbed his leg, but that's it. Rudy did the rest and was awarded the bullshit unsportsmanlike foul. That's what got everyone mad.

We all know CP3 is a Ginobli-lite and call him out for it all the time.

charsace

Rudy is dickhead.

I will say this though, I NEVER weigh in on officiating but I really wish the refs had let them both play today.

Marc getting 4 in the first half was huge.

34 fouls in the first half, right?

Rudy makes Flop City Clippers look tame.

That's the biggest indictment of bitchness I can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom