• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

*gasp*
is that actually...possible?

Bnwcd.jpg

charsace

oh he is far worse

much worse

lol what. You were a victim of my guard play. I'm sure you're one of the guys I fucked up with DWill in 2k11.

Someone log into the 2k11 league and post the team records so that these guys will shut the fuck up. I can't log into 2k's dumbass site. Smokey or someone please post the league records so that these dude will button up and be quiet.

lol what. You were a victim of my guard play. I'm sure you're one of the guys I fucked up with DWill in 2k11.

Someone log into the 2k11 league and post the team records so that these guys will shut the fuck up. I can't log into 2k's dumbass site. Smokey or someone please post the league records so that these dude will button up and be quiet.

The problem here is that you didn't play 2k11 because you wanted to spend money on designer jeans or some shit like that. 2k10 was your last league.

Keep making stuff up though!

charsace

The problem here is that you didn't play 2k11 because you wanted to spend money on designer jeans or some shit like that. 2k10 was your last league.

Keep making stuff up though!

lol what. I played in the 2k11 league. League started late for that because everyone was scared of it freezing up. That was the 2k where people were complaining about how hard it was to catch someone with iso motion and get to the basket and that the jump shot off the dribble was too quick and as a result they put out a patch that made driving easy and the release on jumpers longer. I played with Utah and finished right behind Smokey and that other dude who I won't name, but whose sn was something spelled backwards. Some times he pops in here to troll.

Anyone that can get the 2k11 league record please post them. I played. Smokey had a deadly fucking Kevin Martin in 2k11.

pheenknicks, I want a public apology from you on the off topic when someone comes on here with the league info, ok.

aznpxdd

I still remembered char raged because 25/26 of my LeBron's field goals were dunks.

lol.

Someone needs to find that shot chart he posted.

lol what. I played in the 2k11 league. League started late for that because everyone was scared of it freezing up. That was the 2k where people were complaining about how hard it was to catch someone with iso motion and get to the basket and that the jump shot off the dribble was too quick and as a result they put out a patch that made driving easy and the release on jumpers longer. I played with Utah and finished right behind Smokey and that other dude who I won't name, but whose sn was something spelled backwards. Some times he pops in here to troll.

Anyone that can get the 2k11 league record please post them. I played. Smokey had a deadly fucking Kevin Martin in 2k11.

pheenknicks, I want a public apology from you on the off topic when someone comes on here with the league info, ok.

That would be Ecnal. In NBA 2k10

Please, if you own or ever owned nba 2k11 then I will man up and say I was wrong. But you haven't even shown us you ever bought the game lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Soooo....who do we think is on the 2016 squad? Will we do 23 and under? Anyone outside of the Brow who would come back?

2k league records have been erased from 2ksports site.
lol

charsace

I still remembered char raged because 25/26 of my LeBron's field goals were dunks.

lol.

Someone needs to find that shot chart he posted.

You were a dumb bitch in 2k10 only. And 2k10 was broken as fuck in every way which is why they fixed it in 2k11 and then made it casual again because all of the so called "sim" players on the 2k forums complained about how hard it was to even pass the ball or blow by people (you could still blow by people in 2k11, it just took more work to set up likeit does in real life).

That would be Ecnal. In NBA 2k10

Please, if you own or ever owned nba 2k11 then I will man up and say I was wrong. But you haven't even shown us you ever bought the game lol

Why did you say his name?

Seriously though I played in a 2k11 league. The guy that had the best pg in the 2k11 league was Nightz who was putting up crazy assists numbers with Paul. I was second to him with my DWill. Some people even got mad with me over my mid range pull up with Deron.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Soooo....who do we think is on the 2016 squad? Will we do 23 and under? Anyone outside of the Brow who would come back?

It would be ridiculously shortsighted if the NBA actually pushed through an under 23 limit. The owners are really naive if they think they can create their own tournament and still get the best of starts to show up - one of the reasons these players are spending their entire summers working their ass off for a gold medal is for the gold medal, the Olympic experience
and the white chicks

I really hope it doesn't happen. There is nothing wrong with the current format, theres no need to kill it off outside of misguided greed. Thankfully it looks like nobody else wants what the NBA is trying to force.

I'm sure Dwight will be on the 2016 team. He will regret missing out this summer, and will be coming off a 4peat so he will have nothing left to prove in the NBA.

aznpxdd

Its too bad 2k didn't keep the league stuff from the old site because azn was a cheesy bastard. LeChamp iso every time down the court in 2k10 was nearly impossible to stop and his ratings and tendencies made Lebron a god in 2k10.

Still salty?

To be fair, both me and pheeknicks dropped 50 on Kado with Mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom