• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6ccc19b6e4ac11e1b41b22000a1e8aa5_7.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
maaaaaaaan

If we got JAX re-signed, we would've won it in all 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13

:(

You take any chance to hate on me you idiot. I think you would be acting differently if Lebron was the one it was done to instead of Melo. You can end a guys career doing the shit Rudy did. Bruce Bowen did some serious damage to Ray Allen and Steve Francis the shit Rudy pulled.

That's because nearly every post you make is a joke....

We all cheering for team USA. No need to jab fans that don't cheer for the heat.

You're offended when someone says "Now you know how it feels to have LeBron on your team!" and then after this game's over you're asking the guy whose team just lost,

Rudy Fernandez is a cunt? Agree or disagree?

What Rudy did was a dick move. I just love calling you out for your shit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
what the fuck is westbrook doing in that gif? lmao

kobe doing a damn good ghostface impression tho

That's because nearly every post you make is a joke....

You're offended when someone says "Now you know how it feels to have LeBron on your team!" and then after this game's over you're asking the guy whose team just lost,

What Rudy did was a dick move. I just love calling you out for your shit.

Char is just always so mad... he needs ice cream or somethin...

Here char, enjoy
QP9Bg.gif

charsace

Love hype is gonna go through the roof now. White guy that contributed to the dream team? The advertising money he was making before is gonna look like nothing in a few months, especially if heleads minny to the playoffs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I guess the activity in this place is going to die for a couple of months. Dwight is done. Olympics are done.

Join us in the WNBA thread where teams don't play defense!

Just like a Heat fan to be late to the party.

That's just mean... tsk tsk.

Love hype is gonna go through the roof now. White guy that contributed to the dream team? The advertising money he was making before is gonna look like nothing in a few months, especially if heleads minny to the playoffs.

I don't know why but I totally see him doing those Brett Favre jeans commercial.

Puddles

Banned
How the fuck are you going to justify hoping your country lose just because of your dislike for one dude?

No, I'd still hope for the U.S. to win.

I'd just hope for us to win in spite of LeBron going 0/10 with 8 TOs or some shit like that.

I cheer for every single U.S. player on the court except LeBron. When he takes a shot, I want him to miss it. When he makes a pass, I want it to go to an opposing player.

When any other U.S. player does anything basketball-related, I want it to succeed.

It's a remarkably consistent philosophy. And honestly, I'm placated for the most part by the fact that Durant was clearly the MVP of this game.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
1344786598_extras_portadilla_2.jpg

Incredibly proud of my team, this is the end of a generation. No more Scariolo as coach and for the next Olympics there wont be Navarro, Pau, Calderon, Reyes ..... We're sot salty about the loss at all, we played a great game against one of the best teams of all time, that in itself is its own reward.

Its a big shift, weve had the same core of players since 2003. so now the real challenge starts. Rubio, LLull, Marc, Ibaka, Claver ...

Congrats again to the US team.

I'd just hope for us to win in spite of LeBron going 0/10 with 8 TOs or some shit like that.

I cheer for every single U.S. player on the court except LeBron. When he takes a shot, I want him to miss it. When he makes a pass, I want it to go to an opposing player.

When any other U.S. player does anything basketball-related, I want it to succeed.

It's a remarkably consistent philosophy. And honestly, I'm placated for the most part by the fact that Durant was clearly the MVP of this game.

What is wrong with you? Has a woman taken your balls and never given it back?

Jesus

2u71vuo.jpg

Glorious hatred.

Woah just saw Pau's stat line, hopefully that's the Pau we get this season.

Maybe I will be disappointed, but I really think Nash is going to work wonders for him. He fits better with Dwight too as opposed to Bynum. Dwight is less of a ball stopper, he can let Pau post up and get fed off his openings.

Maybe I will be disappointed, but I really think Nash is going to work wonders for him. He fits better with Dwight too as opposed to Bynum. Dwight is less of a ball stopper, he can let Pau post up and get fed off his openings.

remember that bynum's gravitational black hole of no passing?
yeah no more of that bullshit.
a pau/dwight high/low game will be amazing to watch

Yeah, I'll bite. Rudy does flop and he does get hard fouled (Ariza, anyone?) but he usually does get fouled when he flops (unlike, lets say, that Chris Bosh gif)

The timing with the Sonic Boom is funny, I get it ... but thats a foul, lol. The thing with Turiaf? He jumped to get out of the way and stay in court, some flopping there yes but he did get hip checked in midair.

Its OK though, I get it. Its hard to get into a game (not quite a rivalry since, you know, we need to beat you once, haha) without having somebody to hate. Rudy is that guy, is cool.

Good thing hes not pulling Flopcopters like Chris Paul did all last season, then you all would be really mad ;)
I noticed that prick deliberately swept his leg out when Melo went up for a jumper late in the third quarter. dude is a straight up punk for that alone.

Kobe is gonna be so free once Dwight is back in top shape. I can't wait to see teams try that triple team shit when he's on. lol

Once Dwight is back and in top shape, Pau might be the FOURTH option on this team. The dude that just led the Silver Medal Olympic team in scoring is our FOURTH option. lol small markets.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Kobe is gonna be so free once Dwight is back in top shape. I can't wait to see teams try that triple team shit when he's on. lol

It's borderline unfair how many options we have. We have 4 guys that demand double teams on 1 freaking team and they all freaking compliment each other's playing style. I just wonder what offense we'll run since Eddie Jordan hasn't been hired yet to run the Princeton Offense. Of course as it is Nash will be happy to run wild with him having PnR options all day. O and Metta is going to so open it's going to be ridiculous, all he has to do this summer is shoot 3s and play D like he always does.

It's borderline unfair how many options we have. We have 4 guys that demand double teams on 1 freaking team and they all freaking compliment each other's playing style. I just wonder what offense we'll run since Eddie Jordan hasn't been hired yet to run the Princeton Offense. Of course as it is Nash will be happy to run wild with him having PnR options all day. O and Metta is going to so open it's going to be ridiculous, all he has to do this summer is shoot 3s and play D like he always does.

Have you played 2k with Nash/Howard on the team?

Its awesome, PnRs with Pau and Howard and then when Nash sits it's Kome mode til he's back. And even whenever nash was blown-by by wade or metta by Bron Dwight was there to fuck their shit up. It was beautiful

charsace

I'm about to reinstall Dragon Age Origins. Bioware got off to such a great start with their original plan of Mass Effect being their casual RPG and Dragon Age being their hardcore game. Then they fucked up everything for whatever reason. I've played a lot of PC RPG's in my time. Games like Betrayal at Krondor, SSI gold box, Neverwinter Nights MMO, Fallout 1 and 2, etc. and that Dragon Age was a great start for a hardcore RPG series. And it sold really damn well. Better than ME. And then they decided to fuck the whole thing up by making it a casual RPG.

Does anyone know why Bioware did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom