• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
... but we're talking Summer League.

Not the regular season. Not the regular season, there things count and the competition rises.

This is Summer League.

Summer League.

Remember when I was telling you that SHUMPSDAGOD, the nick that i made by the way, was gimped on the offensive end and yal were all like "u just hatin brah" and when i was saying that john wall was a pussy because he was gonna getting flatlined by people in summer league and that time when i was like "yo, this jeremy lin dude is kinda good"?

word?

and the knocks got beat at home by a team full of accountants and fat kids so what u rly sayin b?

abuC

LOL, you'd think the Kings were up by 30 with the way Whiteside dunked that then screamed while jumping around.

Remember when I was telling you that SHUMPSDAGOD, the nick that i made by the way, was gimped on the offensive end and yal were all like "u just hatin brah" and when i was saying that john wall was a pussy because he was gonna getting flatlined by people in summer league and that time when i was like "yo, this jeremy lin dude is kinda good"?

word?

and the knocks got beat at home by a team full of accountants and fat kids so what u rly sayin b?
Holy shit at the revisionist history.

a) Don't confuse me with Syphon now, I knew Shump had to work on his J. Not like he was a great shooter in college. But he had the quickness to slash to the hoop, not his fault D'Antoni always had him shooting J's like a certain forward on the Denver Nuggets.
b) I never even had a discussion about Wall with you, wotthehell? The only thing I wever said was he needs non-knuckleheads around him to improve.
c) You done lost you mind now. It's ON!

Hey, a guys on the Celts named Dionte Christmas was the leading scorer today. POP BOTTLES, he making the team!

But hey, Pussycats just got off a year of epic tanking. I suppose any win looks good for them.

goddamn right

when carmelo starts hitting game winners in the summer league's 2nd round, then you can pop bottles too
Dude, look. I know you like to make nicknames but to call the Olympics the Summer League 2nd round is just demeaning and unpatriotic, you commie bastard.

balddemon

Banned
Blackace I would just like to take this moment to thank you for your mixes. They are currently keeping me awake on the drive to utah

sry its the alcohol talking

but seriously fuck this shit ass revised deal

this is Dwight we're talking about, 2nd best player in the league not some mickey mouse mother fucker like Vince Carter

Dwight is great but no way should we take on bad contracts AND give up talent. One, the other, or meet in the middle. Orlando has no leverage. You think this deal is shit? Your other options are Max Brook Lopez, Bynum who claims he'll leave, gamble on Dwight, or hope the Hawks get back into it. Cap relief, two first rounders, and three players drafted in the first round is a decent deal compared to what's out there.

Here it is...
basketball slightly transformed,
Just a bit of a break from the norm,
Just a little somethin' to break the monotony,
Of all that NBA ball has gotten to be,
Some out-of-control fuckball to catch,
D-league scrubs an NBA career they trying to patch,
The point guard works as a grocer at night,
and he works on his all-around game to his moms' delight,
He got a NBA invite at last,
Thought back to his favorite playground legends of past,
Earl "The Goat" Mannigult, Skip To My Lou,
He just wants a chance to show what he can do,
Wears his uniform proud over his white T,
He knows it time to ball, 'cause this is Summer League...

Summa Summa Summa League...
Time to watch some good fuckball...

Wait, I missed diehard trying to get cred off me? Damn son, you better walk the other way if you see me coming.

You ain't about the streets, man. Bible Camp don't prepare you for that, no matter how many instructional videos you watch/situational scenarios you and the instructors practice.

diehard

Fleer
Wait, I missed diehard trying to get cred off me? Damn son, you better walk the other way if you see me coming.

You ain't about the streets, man. Bible Camp don't prepare you for that, no matter how many instructional videos you watch/situational scenarios you and the instructors practice.

is this a fancy way of saying you are a rapist?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Wasn't it diehard who said Jimmer would have a better career than Barnes?

lol

He's not even better than Redick, who he was supposedly much superior than in college, according to all the critics. Lol.

And to put an exclamation that this is just summer league, Worst Plumlee made 1st team out of the first SL group. Imagine what Sort of Okay Plumlee will do!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
yeah i remember how good Redick was as a rookie.. dude lit the league on fire

Fair criticism, JJ had to bust his ass to become decent at best, and Jimmer could do the same. But when some people compared the two, typical analyst selective memory was that Redick was nothing more than a spot up shooter and Jimmer was so much more versatile, he was far more taylor made for the NBA. I've seen zero that indicates that and I saw nothing from his last year at BYU that made me think he was better than either Redick or Morrison their senior years. It was just cool to like Jimmer and cool to hate Redick...and well nobody gave a fuck about Morrison.

diehard

Fleer
Fair criticism, JJ had to bust his ass to become decent at best, and Jimmer could do the same. But when some people compared the two, typical analyst selective memory was that Redick was nothing more than a spot up shooter and Jimmer was so much more versatile, he was far more taylor made for the NBA. I've seen zero that indicates that and I saw nothing from his last year at BYU that made me think he was better than either Redick or Morrison their senior years. It was just cool to like Jimmer and cool to hate Redick...and well nobody gave a fuck about Morrison.

they got compared cause they were both the great white hope that could shoot

Darkman M

Morrison had the last laugh though.

What are you talking about everyone CARES FOR MORRISON! /inaweridsarcasticway

Oh and Jimmer isn't even better than the guy that got drafted dead last in his draft.

YO SAMURAI, I JUST SAW THAT SEASON 3 COMIC CON TRAILER.

GET

FUCKING

HYPE.

SamuraiX-

GET

FUCKING

HYPE.

GOmzv.gif

It's gonna be amazing. Best arc from the graphic novel incoming! That trailer was so good it gave me chills. Hoping they're gonna have another one for us between now and October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom