• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexKennedyNBA
The Lakers, Magic and Cavaliers have discussed a three-team deal that would send Dwight Howard to Los Angeles, according to sources.

ESPNSteinLine
NBA's 30 teams just notified that Brendan Haywood has been claimed on waivers by Bobcats

Makes no sense.

So Orlando ends up with no picks, just cap relief and maybe Bynum?

If that Rockets deal is real that should took it. Or are they trying to drive up the price again?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Makes no sense.

So Orlando ends up with no picks, just cap relief and maybe Bynum?

If that Rockets deal is real that should took it. Or are they trying to drive up the price again?

Yeah I'm having trouble figuring out what Orlando gets out of this scenario. And this trade talk just keeps getting more ridiculous lol.

Maybe the Cavs would get Bynum and Orlando would get Kyrie Irving.

Trading Irving for Bynum would be sooooooooo Gilbert like. Cheap young, up and coming charismatic PG for Bynum ha.
No bynum to CLE. Picks/cap/prospects to magic....

if it doesn't include Lil Kyrie maybe. Kyrie Sideshow bob and Bynum would be alright, but helping the Lakers get Dwight after losing his shit over CP3 for Pau/Lamar is so weird.

Nash/Kobe/Metta/Pau/Dwight is immensely better than CP3/Kobe/Metta/Ebanks/Bynum

Well, we do have a game, but a game of what?
Epic fuckball. I think you need to see The OFFICIAL NBA SUMMER LEAGUE LYRICS
This is awesome. I hope it devolves into some Carmen Sandiego shit where they're like "he is scouting at an undisclosed location in Europe. You have 48 hours to discover him. Seek the bronze eagle beneath the turqoise sun..."
Well he sneaks around the world from Greece to Belaru-us,
He loves drafting Europeans and stashing them overseas,
He likes to talk about 7 footers who hit threes ... Tell me
Where in the World is Knicks GM Glen Grunwald?

Only thing that would make that deal remotely plausible is if Waiters, Zeller and Thompson were sent to the Magic and even then it wouldn't be as good as the Rox deal.

Bynum to Cleveland? I don't see how this deal makes sense for Orlando.

Also, why would Gilbert help the Lakers get Dwight after that anti-CP3 trade letter? What the fuck is this.

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
Charlotte has nabbed former Dallas center Brendan Haywood off the waiver wire after he was amnestied, source confirms.
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Clarification on Haywood: Charlotte's winning bid was $2.05M per year. Minimum bid for Haywood for this season is $4.19M.
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Mavericks will pay remaining $6.34M of Haywood's salary this season and $25.2M of guaranteed money left on his contract.

Enjoy, DY.

AlexKennedyNBA
The Lakers, Magic and Cavaliers have discussed a three-team deal that would send Dwight Howard to Los Angeles, according to sources.

So Gilbert changed his mind and decided we could be the superteam instead of Brooklyn? Not that I'm complaining...

Mr comic sans knows what's up. he wants to cockblock lebron to another title.
the only real threat is LA. Wise choice, Gilbert.

So a comic sans letter imminent?

dan-gilbert-wikipedia.jpg

Dan is upping his font game! Expect a 20 page essay in wingdings!

The first letter of each sentence can be combined to spell out a clear message to Bron, "West coast shit ninja. Overdosage imperial pistols ferocious. Fuck a b!tch; don't tease b!tch, strip tease b!tch. Eat a bowl of these b!tch, gobble the dick. H*es forgot to eat a dick can shut the fuck up!"

dan-gilbert-wikipedia.jpg

Dan is upping his font game! Expect a 20 page essay in wingdings!

The first letter of each sentence can be combined to spell out a clear message to Bron, "West coast shit ninja. Overdosage imperial pistols ferocious. Fuck a b!tch; don't tease b!tch, strip tease b!tch. Eat a bowl of these b!tch, gobble the dick. H*es forgot to eat a dick can shut the fuck up!"

Never thought I'd see a Dan Gilbert pic and a Kurupt quote at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom