• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
which is weird because they only have 2 1/2 good players

Max Bropez as option 1? Bad.
Max Bropez as option 2? Bad.
Max Bropez as option 3? Not bad at all.

I'm not sold on Crash as 4th option at all though, he was atrocious on the road last year for my Blazers.

I'm not sold on Crash as 4th option at all though, he was atrocious on the road last year for my Blazers.
I like Crook Mopez better.

Nate Taylor:
Mike Woodson said "I can't talk right now" about 4 times during halftime of the Knicks summer league game.
about 26 minutes ago
... they gagged Mike Woodson.... no.

Branduil

Here's the problem with the Nets:

-Deron Williams is a #2 option playing as a #1.
-Joe Johnson is a #4 option playing as a #2 option getting paid #1 option money.
-Max Bropez is a terrible center if you want rebounding or defense. Those are kind of important if you want to be a contender.
-The Thing formerly known as Crash is going to continue declining heavily as he loses his athleticism.

Darkman M

-Joe Johnson is a #4 option playing as a #2 option getting paid #1 option money.
-Max Bropez is a terrible center if you want rebounding or defense. Those are kind of important if you want to be a contender.
-The Thing formerly known as Crash is going to continue declining heavily as he loses his athleticism.

I thought you wanted Deron to be Dirk's batman badly now that Terry's gone?

108rk.gif

Somebody needs to make this go in reverse.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Suns? Dragon Scola combo lives. Phoenix the new 14th pick!

Team will suck, but I'll now have at least a second shitty team to watch with two of my fav past Rockets.

SamuraiX-

Suns next season:
PG - Goran Dragic / Kendall Marshall / Sebastian Telfair
SG - ????????????????????????????????????????????????
SF - Michael Beasley / Jared Dudley
PF - Luis Scola / Markieff Morris / Hakim Warrick
C - Marcin Gortat / Channing Frye

Looks like they could actually compete for the Playoffs if they at least get a serviceable 2-guard. Otherwise, the amount of players playing out of position will be so lol

Did they even resign Robin yet?

Blackface

Banned
Everyone just needs to watch the Raptors summerleague.

Terrence Ross can shoot from all over the floor, and can jump out of the gym.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Suns next season:

Looks like they could actually compete for the Playoffs if they at least get a serviceable 2-guard. Otherwise, the amount of players playing out of position will be so lol

That ain't even a playoff team in the east let alone the west.

I thought most Raptor fans hated the pick. I really wanted him, but that's when most people were talking about him before the draft workouts.

SamuraiX-

I told ya'll he was better than DeRozan without even playing a single game yet.

smh @ all the Raptors fans whining about that pick.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Suns next season:

Mayo

Believe.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.

Exactly how many teams out there is JJ gonna be a 4th option? You're a funny guy.

The problem with JJ is his contract, not his game.

Also, the hate on Bropez is strong these days.. and yeah his rebounding is poor.. but he can block shots and he can score.

Brooklyn has a nice little 3 man team going on.. winning the East? No.. but they'll win some games.

Blackface

Banned
I told ya'll he was better than DeRozan without even playing a single game yet.

smh @ all the Raptors fans whining about that pick.

Derozan led the USA select team in scoring against Team USA. He looks fucking bigger then Carmelo now.

I have no problem having both of them on our team.

Jarlaxle

Suns next season:

We haven't resigned Lopez yet. We're going after either Mayo or Lee as our 2 guard. I think that team could compete for a first round exit.

Omega

Banned

Yet the two teams that just went to the Finals and are favorites to make it to the Finals for the next couple of years have starting centers who are garbage.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
David Falk (big time agent, was Jordan's agent during his playing days) calling out Batum's agent:

Chris Haynes said:
Falk: "That Nicolas Batum soap opera is ridiculous. I wish Batum's agent would get the message."
Chris Haynes said:
Falk: "Whatever behavior is agent (Bouna) displays, effects his client's relationship with the fans and his teammates."
Chris Haynes said:
Falk: "It's a business, take a qualifier you don't want to be there. I dont believe in all that stuff out in the public."
Chris Haynes said:
Just for the record, I didn't ask David Falk anything about Nicolas Batum. He brought him up on his own.

DY_nasty

Exactly how many teams out there is JJ gonna be a 4th option? You're a funny guy.

The problem with JJ is his contract, not his game.

Also, the hate on Bropez is strong these days.. and yeah his rebounding is poor.. but he can block shots and he can score.

Brooklyn has a nice little 3 man team going on.. winning the East? No.. but they'll win some games.

JJ was at his best when he was a 3rd option. I don't think anyone would dispute that. His game just ain't #1 tier. Hell, I don't even think its legit #2 tier.

Bropez has been emo as fuck so I'd just like to blame his last few years on hating life. He's an average shotblocker and his defense has always been kinda bad.

DY_nasty

Yet the two teams that just went to the Finals and are favorites to make it to the Finals for the next couple of years have starting centers who are garbage.

The wings surrounded those shitty ass bigs are the best in the league though. By far.

Joe and The Thing formerly known as Crash don't even hold a candle to that.

methodman

Banned

I really am glad the warriors tanked into a draft pick (harrison barnes), but I really wish we fell a little lower in the draft so we could get MKG. Looks like the 2nd best rookie out this year by far. Can't believe people were saying not to pick him lol

I thought most Raptor fans hated the pick. I really wanted him, but that's when most people were talking about him before the draft workouts.

I wouldn't say most. But a lot of fans wanted them to either gamble on Drummond or were still bitter they didn't tank hard enough and missed out on Barnes by a coinflip.

Jarlaxle

Wish what? That is about as mediocre of a team you can put out there, its probably worse then the squad they put out last year. I don't see how thats a playoff team in the west.
Not saying they aren't mediocre but worse than last year's team? Adding a real backup pg in Marshall. Moving starters like Dudley and Frye to the bench where they excelled in the past and adding three possible 20 pt per game scores in Supercoolbeas, Dragic, and possibly Mayo. Morris in his second year after a nice rookie season.

We've lost Nash, Hill, and Childres(lol), and gotten much younger and athletic. I don't expect to compete for a chip or anything but I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to make the playoffs especially since we finished 9th last year and have gotten a little better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom