• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't ever leave the Knicks.
My father gave that fandom to me.
I've been watching them since 1989 - 23 years of this...whatever it is.

I'd trade every Yankee win for just one Knicks championship. Just one. I could die...my father could die, even. Just one fucking title while I'm alive. Just one more extended run of above-average basketball competence like the 90s, so that even if we're gonna lose and be trolled, at least it's out of legitimate rivalry-based hatred rather than the "lol knicks" this thread is about.

Like, this whole Lin thing is awful - if we keep him, it's lol because it's the ultimate overpay. If we don't keep him, it's lol because MOREY THE WIZARD or whatever.

Fucking Felton again too?
Kidd hasn't even work the jersey and already is getting DWIs and such?

Seriously, I can't even with this offseason.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

I'd trade every Yankee win for just one Knicks championship. Just one. I could die...my father could die, even. Just one fucking title while I'm alive. Just one more extended run of above-average basketball competence like the 90s, so that even if we're gonna lose and be trolled, at least it's out of legitimate rivalry-based hatred rather than the "lol knicks" this thread is about.

Like, this whole Lin thing is awful - if we keep him, it's lol because it's the ultimate overpay. If we don't keep him, it's lol because MOREY THE WIZARD or whatever.

Knicks FO broke captmblack? Shit ain't even funny right now.

I've never seen a fanbase as emotionally damaged as this.

frabz-You-Still-A-Bobcats-Fan-Please-Tell-Me-Why-d75dab.jpg

giga

Hear hear. The Knicks are in my blood.

Gabyskra

Banned
I've never seen a fanbase as emotionally damaged as this.

It's bullshit. Why the fuck do people call Morey a genius? I don't even bother answering some Rockets homers here. The guy gave a trillion dollars to Asik and Lin, when he just let go Dragic, Lowry and Scola for peanuts. Talk about a fucking genius. His best trading asset is Valanciunas' freaking backup.

Look, the Knicks are fine. Whatever they do, people will overreact because it makes them feel better. The Rockets are fucked for the next few years, and they talk trash, so they'll just hop on the usual Knicks hate that is only derived from their insecurities, and weak minded people such as masud and mcblack will buy into the depression talk.

Sign Lin, get clowned. Let Lin walk, get clowned.

Fuck that. Grow a pair. We are fucking fine. We're not winning a title next season, guess what, 29 teams are not either. We're on the way up. No urgency. Chill.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It's bullshit. Why the fuck do people call Morey a genius? I don't even bother answering some Rockets homers here. The guy gave a trillion dollars to Asik and Lin, when he just let go Dragic, Lowry and Scola for peanuts. Talk about a fucking genius. His best trading asset is Valanciunas' freaking backup.

Look, the Knicks are fine. Whatever they do, people will overreact because it makes them feel better. The Rockets are fucked for the next few years, and they talk trash, so they'll just hop on the usual Knicks hate that is only derived from their insecurities, and weak minded people such as masud and mcblack will buy into the depression talk.

Sign Lin, get clowned. Let Lin walk, get clowned.

Fuck that. Grow a pair. We are fucking fine. We're not winning a title next season, guess what, 29 teams are not either. We're on the way up. No urgency. Chill.

I was talking about the Cavs but LOL

Gallbaro

Banned

And I would trade the Knicks for a train station that does not suck. -Casual NBA fan only drawn to this thread over the interesting quagmire the knocks find themselves in.

where was this rage when gaby was rocking a pacers avatar?

we all shook our heads collectively and went about our day

its all good. hopefully we put up a good fight this season with or without lin. woodson on peoples ass and a proper training should be good for us. maybe not championship level yet but things are looking up.

well be fine. at this point no amount of knicks trolling should bother, since its the same shit regurgitated over and over again. we get it guys: shit management, cancer, old, etc. thank you for reminding everyone every 10 posts.

There are 3 and only 3 reasons you may switch allegiance from your team.

1. They move.

2. The owner is scum. By that I mean like he raped a child or is racist or whatever.

3. The team has for about a decade not even tried to become competitive in any meaningful way and just tries to make as much money off the fans as possible (think Clippers of the 90s to mid 2000s).

Can't leave, otherwise. Marrying doesn't count.

Knicks fan can't leave. Incompetence isn't enough.

RBH

I remember that someone called me an idiot because there was a 0% chance Knicks would let Lin walk.

:jnc

If I was in an evil mood, I would go ahead and bring up all of the posts from the past couple of weeks from certain Knicks-Age members who were so confident that Lin would stay. :)

Jdez15

Banned
You do realize comparing Daugherty to Marbury, considering how irrelevant in Knicks history the 00s are, is more a diss of the Cavs?
Sometimes the most basic logic is lost on people.

It was a knock on you. The daughtery era is so irrelevant compared to the Lebron era.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It was a knock on you. The daughtery era is so irrelevant compared to the Lebron era.

Is the Lebron era really worth bragging about? All it does is highlight shitty management as a textbook case of how to lose a hall of fame player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom