• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Waiters time starts in about 2 hours.

1279478194034.jpg

RBH

get-dunked-on-patrick-ewing-snickers-commercial.jpg

"The girls danced, started fondling me, I got aroused, they performed oral sex. I hung around a little bit and talked to them, then I left."

Dexter still has no idea where he should/can catch the ball off a pick, always slips to a place where he can't catch and get in a good position to finish, then he gets the ball off the PnR and refuses to hit the open outside shooter and travels

never change

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
sam_amick
Agent Steve Kauffman confirms Golden State asst. Michael Malone was told by Magic GM Rob Hennigan that he is no longer being considered.

Man they're really going to go out of left field with this hire.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Remember when ppl were all "shaw passed on charlotte to get the orlando job"?

lol bitches

lol

Kyrie-Irving-Rookie-of-The-Year.jpg

Need I say more? Lil Kyrie is not open for trolling

Tyreke-Evans-ROY.jpg

"I got one of them pieces of shit too."

okafor_trophy_050504.jpg

"Me too"

rookie-elton-brand.jpg

"Me three"

The following two ROTY could not be found next to their ROTY trophies, as it seems google wants that piece of history wiped from our memories. So these photos will have to suffice:

millertime.jpg

steve-francis-cocaine-addiction.jpg

LuchaShaq

Banned
O cmon leave Elton alone! Pre horrible Achilles/insane contract he was a beast for the clips dragging them to respectability.

As for Chris Paul it kinda did...they had one of the top pgs for most of a decade and without him most of those years they would have been lottery bound not a 50 win team over and over.

If every #1 pick that doesn't stay with one team their whole career and win titles basically means every #1 pick besides Duncan/Hakeem in the last 20 years is garbage.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Sam Amick
More Jeremy Lin fun continues from Vegas: it appears the Knicks and Rockets don't see eye to eye when it comes to whether or not the Houston offer sheet was submitted formally yesterday and if the deadline for New York to match the offer is Tuesday at 11:59.59. The teams wouldn't comment on record, and a league spokesman said to contact the teams. As I wrote in a piece that will be up soon, the silliness continues...

Now the Knicks can say they planned to match all along but didn't realize the clock ran out. Brilliant!

Sam Amick
More Jeremy Lin fun continues from Vegas: it appears the Knicks and Rockets don't see eye to eye when it comes to whether or not the Houston offer sheet was submitted formally yesterday and if the deadline for New York to match the offer is Tuesday at 11:59.59. The teams wouldn't comment on record, and a league spokesman said to contact the teams. As I wrote in a piece that will be up soon, the silliness continues...

Now the Knicks can say they planned to match all along but didn't realize the clock ran out. Brilliant!

Preemptive damage control?

Sam Amick

Knicks FO butthurt about that loophole.

Not if he takes Bynum from you

BWAHAHA takes Bynum? BWAHAHAHAH it would be a Howard for Bynum Switch for LA. Take him, throw a parade, direct a Lifetime movie where Lil Kyrie and Bynum are in an abusive relationship, I don't give a fuck. If it takes Cleveland being a middle of the pack eastern conference team for LA to chip again, so be it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BWAHAHA takes Bynum? BWAHAHAHAH it would be a Howard for Bynum Switch for LA. Take him, throw a parade, direct a Lifetime movie where Lil Kyrie and Bynum are in an abusive relationship, I don't give a fuck. If it takes Cleveland being a middle of the pack eastern conference team for LA to chip again, so be it.
I honestly think Terry Crews believes that Bynum would willingly leave LA at the end of the season, so he could go to Cleveland to make less money, just to be with Kyrie. Howard or no Howard.

Lol @ lakers fans thinking dwight is their savior. Kobe says gimme dat ball, no ball for dwight.

Dwight is better than Kyrie...so Kyrie plus Kobe+Nash+Metta+Pau no ring?

Kyrie can't win with the second greatest SG, a defensive SF, a top 10 PF and a two time MVP PG backing him up.

He's such trash.

This offseason is draining my love of the NBA. :(

I've decided to go back to simply playing basketball obsessively instead. I spent all day yesterday smashing people on a court in Queens...felt good to play like I used to.

Fuck this offseason, seriously. :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This offseason is draining my love of the NBA. :(

I've decided to go back to simply playing basketball obsessively instead. I spent all day yesterday smashing people on a court in Queens...felt good to play like I used to.

Fuck this offseason, seriously. :(

its not too late to jump ship loserbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom