• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Do the cats dont even have an era

LwFfb.jpg

Jim ‏@NYGreenMachine
@TheRealJRSmith @carmeloanthony get off my fucken team; we want to build unselfish Ship teams with pass first PG's like Lin, JR&Melo must go
Retweeted by JR Smith

LoL

Why are the Suns building a team that will go 32-50? Isn't that the worst place to be in the entire NBA? They're a poor man's version of the recent Rocket teams.

This is golden, Knicks-age going through the seven stages all at once.
Hey, it won't matter, the Bulls or Heat will push your shit in for the next few years, with or w/o Lin.

Nah, we won our Superbowl last year.

Bulls are now irrelevant again. Rose is gone for the most part and they got rid of some decent players.

I love how the Knicks are on the up. I feel like Ive been very anti-Knicks lately so I'll back off. No offense Knick diehards. I know its hard to stick with a team with shitty management.

Jim ‏@NYGreenMachine
@TheRealJRSmith @carmeloanthony get off my fucken team; we want to build unselfish Ship teams with pass first PG's like Lin, JR&Melo must go
Retweeted by JR Smith

LoL

why cant this guy just shut the fuck up? passive aggressive as hell. melo and jr need to close their lids.

pilonv1

JR Smith is a model team-mate, why would anyone say otherwise?

"I'm sure the city would love to have him back, but the team decided to go in a different direction," Smith said. "It's nothing personal, I don't think, just business. We just hope everybody can benefit from here.

"I don't really know how Mr. Dolan feels at this point with what the luxury tax is now and what it used to be, but I just hope it works out the best for both of them."

Asked if Lin's contract could cause a challenging dynamic with his teammates, Smith agreed.

"Without a doubt," he said. "I think some guys take it personal, because they've been doing it longer and haven't received any reward for it yet. I think it's a tough subject to touch on for a lot of guys."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...icks-free-agency/index.html?eref=twitter_feed

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Why are all the commercials on NBATV targeted at senior citizens? I've seen about 3 in the last 10 minutes.

plz don't suck, Mr. #4 pick.

masud

Banned
There are 3 and only 3 reasons you may switch allegiance from your team.

1. They move.

2. The owner is scum. By that I mean like he raped a child or is racist or whatever.

3. The team has for about a decade not even tried to become competitive in any meaningful way and just tries to make as much money off the fans as possible (think Clippers of the 90s to mid 2000s).

Can't leave, otherwise. Marrying doesn't count.

Knicks fan can't leave. Incompetence isn't enough.

Has anyone in Knicks age actually left? Syphon is joking, he doesn't even like Lin.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There are 3 and only 3 reasons you may switch allegiance from your team.

1. They move.

2. The owner is scum. By that I mean like he raped a child or is racist or whatever.

3. The team has for about a decade not even tried to become competitive in any meaningful way and just tries to make as much money off the fans as possible (think Clippers of the 90s to mid 2000s).

Can't leave, otherwise. Marrying doesn't count.

Knicks fan can't leave. Incompetence isn't enough.
#3 is what I went for. Knicks fans can't complain that the Knicks have been cheap, as the Bulls have been.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Dion does look fat.

Also, fucking scoreboard on NBAtv is in such a shit spot.. always covering up the action.

I know it's summer league, but shit's public access bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom