• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing I said was incorrect.

The Grizz were playing out of their minds and you came back.

Most of those posts were in response to YOU melting down halfway through the game so don't try rewriting history like you were stoic and had an unwavering belief the whole time.

You were salty as fuck, calling me names and threatening to place Lakers-Age on ignore.

Pretty much, but that's Adam.

When Clips were shit he hide his head in the sand, when they became decent he shit talked like they were going to do something big.

Today was just a smaller taste of that. Clips suck? Adam is ghost and/or melting down, clips are good? Adam is doing a victory dance pretending like he was acting a fool before hand.

Pretty much, but that's Adam.

When Clips were shit he hide his head in the sand, when they became decent he shit talked like they were going to do something big.

Today was just a smaller taste of that. Clips suck? Adam is ghost and/or melting down, clips are good? Adam is doing a victory dance pretending like he was acting a fool before hand.

Roko, I've been a fan of the Clips forever, especially when they were bad. You don't have the right to rewrite that history. This year I haven't been able to follow the team as religiously as I have in the past because of real life obligations, and that means I'm being a fairweather fan?

smh son

I'm emotionally labile during Clippers games and I "love" it when the Lakers fanbase is the most vitriolic towards the Clippers.

Everyone was taking shots at your squad and for good reason. They were getting their faces caved in and NO ONE (not even you) believed this would happen. Hell, your own coach was gonna clear the bench until Paul convinced him otherwise.

But quoting people to say "haha" after you melted down when things were going poorly is pretty low rent.

It's Branduil-esque.

Nothing I said was incorrect.

The Grizz were playing out of their minds and you came back.

Most of those posts were in response to YOU melting down halfway through the game so don't try rewriting history like you were stoic and had an unwavering belief the whole time.

You were salty as fuck, calling me names and threatening to place Lakers-Age on ignore.
Jesus man, just let him celebrate his win. Don't act like you guys weren't shit talking him the whole game. Who cares?

Everyone was taking shots at your squad and for good reason. They were getting their faces caved in and NO ONE (not even you) believed this would happen. Hell, you're coach was gonna clear the bench until Paul convinced him otherwise.

But quoting people to say "haha" after you melted down when things were going poorly is pretty low rent.

It's Branduil-esque.

That would be fine, but people like Roko and company have been taking shots at the Clippers all year, regardless of their performance on the court. I wasn't even around earlier and I see people ripping in to me with "BLADE THIS, OMG BLADE THAT".

You, in your own way, have been snarky as well.

I won't deny that I had a mini-meltdown during that game, but what are you gonna do, sue me?

RBH

Something happened in this thread. It was deleted, and now nobody will mention it again.

mib.jpg

Thank you.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Everyone was taking shots at your squad and for good reason. They were getting their faces caved in and NO ONE (not even you) believed this would happen. Hell, your own coach was gonna clear the bench until Paul convinced him otherwise.

It's Branduil-esque.

C'mon man, let him have some fun. CP3 is not a Laker. It's gonna be okay.

parasight

Holy crap, I tuned out of the game because it seemed like a done deal. I thought the last few posts were jokes. I can't believe I missed the comeback.

Jesus man, just let him celebrate his win. Don't act like you guys weren't shit talking him the whole game. Who cares?

Dude, hush.

That would be fine, but people like Roko and company have been taking shots at the Clippers all year, regardless of their performance on the court. I wasn't even around earlier and I see people ripping in to me with "BLADE THIS, OMG BLADE THAT".

You, in your own way, have been snarky as well.

I won't deny that I had a mini-meltdown during that game, but what are you gonna do, sue me?

Sue you? No.

Call you on your attempt to laugh at the people that talked shit when you and your coach both believed it was going the other way? Yes.

Case in point, last week the Lakers were down big late and that game meant something because it potentially would have affected playoff seeding. People were talking all kinds of shit (hell, TimBLURlake awarded the Clips the division halfway through the game) and the Lakers came back and won.

Did I go through, quoting everyone that talked shit to rub it in their face? Nope.

Enjoy your win, man.

Act like you've been there before, even if you haven't.

giga

3 points in 9 minutes is from a special level from hell. They somehow channeled Jeffrey and the bobkittens. Wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy apart from the heat.

I'm still feeling a little sad seeing the Grizzlies blow such a lead. Let's remember happier times, like the first 3 quarters when the Grizzlies were swaggin out

pushups.gif
pushups.gif
pushups.gif
pushups.gif

Good times.

reilo

Ryu on some salty shit again.

Let me know when you call out Lakers-age for doing the exact shit. Try keeping your own horses in the stable first before you pop off at others for enjoying a historic comeback.

RBH

Just saw the replay of the Rondo bump for the first time.

Tripped over the ref's foot. Not intentional. Shouldn't be suspended.

dream

Is there really a difference between Adam's "I told you sos" and the "yeah, but your team lost to team X" shit Duki called ryu on?

SamuraiX-

Just saw the replay of the Rondo bump for the first time.

Tripped over the ref's foot. Not intentional. Shouldn't be suspended.

Yeah, he tripped, but he regained himself enough to stop himself from going any further. Instead he pushed on and initiated the bump.

Ryu on some salty shit again.

Let me know when you call out Lakers-age for doing the exact shit. Try keeping your own horses in the stable first before you pop off at others for enjoying a historic comeback.

Sure.

If someone from any age melts down halfway through a game, starts throwing insults at me and threatens to block an entire age over it, and then after they get their way and win, try posting a "tee-hee" post quoting everyone, I sure will.

To my knowledge, I've never encountered something like this.

Hell, when Roy went into God Mode last year and you guys won (after trailing huge), you weren't sinking to those depths.

Call you on your attempt to laugh at the people that talked shit when you and your coach both believed it was going the other way? Yes.

Case in point, last week the Lakers were down big late and that game meant something because it potentially would have affected playoff seeding. People were talking all kinds of shit (hell, TimBLURlake awarded the Clips the division halfway through the game) and the Lakers came back and won.

Did I go through, quoting everyone that talked shit to rub it in their face? Nope.

Enjoy your win, man.

Act like you've been there before, even if you haven't.
I love how you post this shit like it means anything. You're a fan, not a player or coach....

reilo

Sure.

If someone from any age melts down halfway through a game, starts throwing insults at me and threatens to block an entire age over it, and then after they get their way and win, try posting a "tee-hee" post quoting everyone, I sure will.

To my knowledge, I've never encountered something like this.

Hell, when Roy went into God Mode last year and you guys won (after trailing huge), you weren't sinking to those depths.

Man, the shit talking Lakers-age has done over the years makes adam look like Cloving in comparison. You know this, they've said shit far worse in response before. Don't pretend they haven't.

linsivvi

LOL. Men in black are here.

Anyway, it's still a historic comeback, and they flopped minimally in this game. So major credit to the Clips.

See ya Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom