• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really a difference between Adam's "I told you sos" and the "yeah, but your team lost to team X" shit Duki called ryu on?

What did he call me on?

He tried pointing to the Lakers losing to the 5pur5 a week after they beat them in Sam Amtonio in a similar fashion. In his mind it was a big deal and i guess he was looking for a response or something. My "strawman" (as he called it) was that he had no room to talk as the Knicks...well, I guess we have all heard this one enough.

Nori Chan

so ratchet adam

li6nRWt4

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I thought rondo got ejected for something he said. I didn't even notice the bump until it was pointed out to me.

The fact that there was so little contact it had to be pointed out for me to notice it tells me that if he gets a suepnded, it would be fucking bullshit, like how at the beginning of lasst season, you got a T for frowning in response to a ref's call.

Cloudy

Banned
This is outrageous. Why are we banning a Clipps fan when they finally have something to celebrate.

Free AB

ps: Plz don't ban me. I don't even know what he did LOL

Doomsayer

LOL, one playoff win and Adam gets himself banned? Act like you've been there before, champ.

oh that's right, you haven't.

That said, Grizzlies...smfh.

I have no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom