• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is being replayed on Fox Sports Prime Ticket.

I can't bring myself to hear this with the Clippers announcers. Would be too much.

That back-to-back-to-back 3's from Nick Young are just surreal. I think they completely demoralized the Grizzlies.

yeah, i couldn't believe those.

Memphis' offense, which isn't shown there, was soooooo bad.

I don't see that tweet anywhere by Nick Young.

Doom - yes, it is ball side out. Maybe that one hit the rim? I don't remember seeing it live since I wasn't paying much attention down 24.

RedAssedApe

Banned
I'm not sure if he actually tweeted it. Maybe it was a drive by/deleted tweet? Or maybe a reporter quoting something he said in the locker room? Or maybe Jay doing one of those "probably what Nick Young was thinking things"

Roko, I've been a fan of the Clips forever, especially when they were bad. You don't have the right to rewrite that history. This year I haven't been able to follow the team as religiously as I have in the past because of real life obligations, and that means I'm being a fairweather fan?

smh son

That's nowhere near what I was saying, but I guess we can pick up on this conversation when you return.

Hopefully you're back before the clips are fishing.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

My Clipper team is losing by 21 POINTS in the start of the 4th quarter & they have been dominated the entire game.
Depressed as hell, I TURN OFF THE TV!
Just for the hell of it, I just now google to see the final score......

THEY FUCKING WON BY A POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Mothman91

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

My Clipper team is losing by 21 POINTS in the start of the 4th quarter & they have been dominated the entire game.
Depressed as hell, I TURN OFF THE TV!
Just for the hell of it, I google to see the final score......

THEY FUCKING WON BY A POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom