• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

Let's hope the games start soon, or this thread will go full retard.

Obama.jpg

Let's stay classy best-gaf.

........just needed an excuse to post it. I've got a crush on obama...lol

linsivvi

how dare someone like their team just fucking because

goddamn dude

laker glory all up in this bitch

How did you get that out of my message is beyond me. He attacked Lakers age and I called out his hypocrisy, that's all. His hate on everything Lakers is well documented, which isall well and good. But when he extends such hate to the fans I think I have the right to defend myself.

linsivvi

No, Paul ended up winning that. His precision passes to open shooters and ability to pass to Evans on the pick and roll absolutely willed them to victory. He literally might as well have been Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson combined.

You don't think he had anything to do with the come back? Like at all?

bionic77

Fuck I missed the Clippers ending and Rondo viciously attacking the refs.

I pretty decided to ignore the Hawks/Celtics series because it seemed like it would the worst basketball of the playoffs. I went to bed with the kids last night during the Clips game and it was a laugher, never thought they could come back based on how they played in the first 3 quarters.

Lakers looked surprisingly decent last night. I won't get my hopes up too high just yet though. Though if Bynum gets us another banner this year I will name my next kid after him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LOL. To be fair, the clippers were playing like complete garbage. Griffin was looking around like "what do i do if i can't dunk chris paul?"
I don't understand how that makes it less stupid?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How did you get that out of my message is beyond me. He attacked Lakers age and I called out his hypocrisy, that's all. His hate on everything Lakers is well documented, which isall well and good. But when he extends such hate to the fans I think I have the right to defend myself.
Hate? Adam?

Why do you need to tie your Lakers love into your inferiority complex?

Sanjuro

Tim Donaghy was on the radio this morning. Basically painted Marc Davis as one of those referees that believe the crowd comes to see him. This guy is like the Jose Canseco of the NBA.

Emwitus

I don't understand how that makes it less stupid?

I'm not saying anything was less stupid, just that the clippers were playing horrible.....No defence, messed up rotations and griffin looked lost on offense and that's why people were making fun of them. Speaking for myself, I for one couldn't believe how overwhelmed griffin was. Looking back, i was one of the few people hoping they would make a comeback.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Also, that flag is hideous. There's three Brooklyn Nets logos. Three.

linsivvi

Hate? Adam?

Why do you need to tie your Lakers love into your inferiority complex?

Giri. Why jump in if you didn't bother to follow the conversation?

Adam is fine, he just fucked up when replying to a certain poster. I think he'll be back soon.

But keep coming with your unprovoked personal attacks. Like I said it just reflects badly on you instead of on me.

Sanjuro

Also, that flag is hideous. There's three Brooklyn Nets logos. Three.

I still thought they were going to rename the team. Fresh start.

I have zero information on the relocation, haven't been in Brooklyn for a while now. Is there even a arena in place yet?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Giri. Why jump in if you didn't bother to follow the conversation?

Adam is fine, he just fucked up when replying to a certain poster. I think he'll be back soon.

But keep coming with your unprovoked personal attacks. Like I said it just reflects badly on you instead of on me.
Stop with all the hometown glory shit. You got the LA fans who shoot casual shit to clips for fun and the ones who act like their mother was born in staples.

RBH

I love the logo and color scheme, but yeah, they really need to change that website to make it more navigable.

thirty

Banned
SAS still not giving bynum the "best center" crown. wtf, 30 rebounds, triple double in the playoffs, staying healthy this season. meanwhile, dwight's been a cancer to the entire city of orlando and is going into back surgery. sorry, but right now, bynum is the best.

linsivvi

Stop with all the hometown glory shit. You got the LA fans who shoot casual shit to clips for fun and the ones who act like their mother was born in staples.

What hometown glory shit? I didn't even make a single post about the Lakers win yesterday. He attacked me and I defended myself.

If he has problems with certain posters, attack them. Don't fucking generalize everyone.

Do you have problem with people talking shit about NBA-gaf because of a few bad posters? Don't be a hypocrite.

SAS still not giving bynum the "best center" crown. wtf, 30 rebounds, triple double in the playoffs, staying healthy this season. meanwhile, dwight's been a cancer to the entire city of orlando and is going into back surgery. sorry, but right now, bynum is the best.

Bynum is a slightly better Al Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom