• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Knicks already had enough turnovers in Game 1

ssIMM.gif

filler

Banned
I skipped the second half and went to go see a movie(it sucked really bad), what the fuck happened? How...is this real life?

Opening game of playoffs:

1. Rose blows out ACL
2. Heat destroy Knicks, Shump blows out ACL
3. Orlando upsets Indy
4. Durant game winning shot
5. Spurs coast to victory
6. Bynum triple-dub tying playoff all-time high of 10 blocks
7. Rondo ejected + suspension coming for ref bump
8. Clips have greatest comeback victory in playoff history

Fuck you, Spurs. Couldn't come up with an interesting story-line. typical boring ass Spurs.

But seriously, so many game 1 storylines. Some not for good, though.

Opening game of playoffs:

1. Rose blows out ACL
2. Heat destroy Knicks, Dump blows out ACL
3. Orlando upsets Indy
4. Durant game winning shot
5. Spurs coast to victory
6. Bynum triple-dub tying playoff all-time high of 10 blocks
7. Rondo ejected + suspension coming for ref bump
8. Clips have greatest comeback victory in playoff history

Fuck you, Spurs. Couldn't come up with an interesting story-line. typical boring ass Spurs.

But seriously, so many game 1 storylines. Some not for good, though.

Ice cold

diehard

Fleer
Adam prob just got banned for spamming smilies.

I can't believe Favors only got 26 mins today, he was unbelievably good and needs at least 36 minutes.

exarkun

wtf is 82games? Is that a basketball metrics site? I googled it and it came up with a site with a whole bunch of basketball-reference type shit...

If thats what he's talking about, holy crap. Cause some nerdy 'push my glasses up' type stuff.

basically, mamba and giri type stuff

You guys thought I was joking when I said Miami goes up 3-0 on NY, Lin comes back and saves the day NY wins 4-3?

Well it's going to happen!!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...ew-york-knicks-hopes-return-miami-heat-series

i dunno man, i dont think should be playing until hes 100%. basketball gods are just fucking up peoples knees left n right, last thing we need is for lin to have an injury that takes him out as long as shump or d rose

no chandler on game two means were most likely done for. woodson should just rest his starters for games 3-4 in NY

wtf is 82games? Is that a basketball metrics site? I googled it and it came up with a site with a whole bunch of basketball-reference type shit...

If thats what he's talking about, holy crap. Cause some nerdy 'push my glasses up' type stuff.

basically, mamba and giri type stuff

fuck you, i wear contacts.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom