• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
IN a playoff game, tossing a shoe off the court should be nothing.

But when you get a tech for taunting, staring dudes down or tossing the ball to the ref too aggressively then that should be a tech.

But I'm seriously tired of how poorly some of these series have been officiated.

The funny thing is that if he would have kicked it out of his way.. no one would have this conversation..

removing a shoe from the court while the play is live should NEVER be a tech unless the player Mike Vicks the shoe into the crowd..

PBY

Banned
The funny thing is that if he would have kicked it out of his way.. no one would have this conversation..

removing a shoe from the court while the play is live should NEVER be a tech unless the player Mike Vicks the shoe into the crowd..

Yeah I kinda can't believe were still talking about this.

Mxrz

How did the Pacers get the 3 seed?

We aren't winning the series, but c'mon.

* Actually, maybe we will at this rate. This is weird.

OddSpoon

Banned
Congrats Brooklyn Nets (wow, that sounds extremely stupid.) You know have the worst, boring, logo in the league.

Even more so than the Oklahoma Thunder. Yes, worse.

Canuck76

Banned
hahahahah wade looking for the foul

get off the deck punk

down 6 knicks can do this. I got something going on, but man i really want to keep watching this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom