• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO Bron fouls intentionally but no call
They won't even call a foul on Lebron when he's trying to foul. lol
yeah that made me laugh
Even he was confused by that, throwing his hands up. Hahaha, this fucking league.
I can't take the playoffs seriously. The nocalls on LeBron just kill me.
bigmike.jpg

Owzers

Even he was confused by that, throwing his hands up. Hahaha, this fucking league.

Refs thought he wanted an offensive foul call.

Knicks need Lin back, and healthy. He can drive and kick, as opposed to just praying jump shots fall like Melo and JR do atm. Chandler and Amare rarely ever touch the ball. Novak is used for his defense since they never drive and pass it out to him for a shot.

So the Heat's road to the Finals could look like this:

Knicks (No shump, No Lin)-> Magic (no Howard)-> Bulls (no Rose)

That's some dream scenario shit.

Refs thought he wanted an offensive foul call.

Knicks need Lin back, and healthy. He can drive and kick, as opposed to just praying jump shots fall like Melo and JR do atm. Chandler and Amare rarely ever touch the ball. Novak is used for his defense since they never drive and pass it out to him for a shot.
No.

Just no.

Nice sentiment...

but no.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How about pretending he's healthy and not rusty as fuck? You think Lin would get calls the way the refs are? Dude will die on the court.

Lin got stupid calls for almost playing the PG position well for a month in NY..

Blackace

dont forget shumpsdagod

He can be lock down..

But even Tyson and Shumptey Shump can't make up for the clusterfuck that the other 3 are.. (it doesn't even matter who the other 3 are that's how poor they on D from top to bottom)

as much as i love lin, he would get sonned again by cole and chalmers like he did last time

spols will prolly have lebron on him for a few minutes just to destroy his confidence even more

masud

Banned
Wow at you guys trying to act like Lin wasn't a net positive on this team. It's not Lin's fault Melo was trying to get his coach fired, you put Lin out there with this Melo and the Knicks are a better team.

Srsly

Banned
It's not just Indiana sucking, but Orlando is playing amazingly well considering their talent. Great teamwork and effort.

Blackace

Heat killed Lin the 1st time without the benefit of Heat refs. They're destroy him this series.

Did I mention he's not healthy and missed a month?

He is still better than anything you have now..

Y'know, Indiana is playing like ... I don't know. They're looking worse in the playoffs than the regular season. How with their D are they allowing all these open shots?
He is still better than anything you have now..
Saw him in practice the other day. He can't outrun Baron Davis.

Baron is faster than he is.

Yeah... Dude wouldn't even play in the 2nd round IMO if the Knicks made it there.

PBY

Banned

Gigglepoo

Y'know, Indiana is playing like ... I don't know. They're looking worse in the playoffs than the regular season. How with their D are they allowing all these open shots?

Intimidated by expectations? Their youth is being exposed. Shame Granger never become the leader this team needs.

Can we stop it with the "HEAT REFS" thing?

Lebron's gonna get calls, but so will all superstars. Trust me- its not the reason you're losing, and its definitely not the reason your squad got dropped by 30 last time
If you are acknowledging that Heat/Bron get ref benefits, why are you upset when people complain about it?

Blackace

Without D12 the Magic are a different team... that no one has much tape for..

Saw him in practice the other day. He can't outrun Baron Davis.

Baron is faster than he is.

Yeah...

Bibby is playing important mins.. Bibby..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom