• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at the pic guys the glass is clearly missing halfway from the top.

Amare is likely to miss the next game and probably the entire series.

Look closely at the pic guys the glass is clearly missing halfway from the top.

Amare is likely to miss the next game and probably the entire series.

Ah, you're right. I removed my contacts which were bothering me and now it's pretty clear.

So he punched the center right through to the actual extinguisher. what an idiot. Lucky he didn't break it, too.

that ian o connor guy on espn sounds like amare fucked his gf and his sister at the same time or something. goddamn

overreaction max.

pilonv1

y'all are blind

7XA2i.png

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This is the game where Melo plays pretty great and leads the Knicks to a dramatic loss that gets Knicks fans excited for going back home. Game 3 will be the dramatic Knicks choke that rips their heart out and Game 4 will be the second Knicks blowout loss.

Re-quoting because it deserves to be.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
“It’s far from over,” Carmelo Anthony said after the Knicks matched an NBA record with their 12th straight playoff loss.

Wow.

the entire article is overblown. like i said, its like amare personally shit on this writers cereal and smashed his face on it.

melodramatic bullshit

i mean look at this shit

espn dude that needs to calm down said:
But nothing -- not even time -- will heal the damage from Stoudemire's sucker punch, which shattered a season and a good man's good name with it.

LOL. knickerbocker pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Can't wait til Knicks-age joins me in the pit of shame.

Don't worry - its not that bad. We got draft picks! Oh wa

Alrix

It's been a pretty disheartening playoffs for Knicks fans, since we had such a good month leading into them.

Just think, if we win that Cavs game we're probably at least 1-1 vs Indiana right now, with a chance to win, and get Jeremy Lin back for the start of the second round. At least then we'd be relatively healthier and us as fans wouldn't have been put through this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom