• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I'm actually not mad at stat. He has had a tough season and the Knicks have been a mess with coaching and with injuries. Between the loss of his brother and his injuries I just hope the guy is really OK.

It's been a pretty disheartening playoffs for Knicks fans, since we had such a good month leading into them.

i think it pretty much ended with shump tearing his ACL. that was a massive blow for the team considering hes probably our best defender after tyson, and defense was key for us doing well

anyways, hope stat can bounce back. been an awful year for the dude and i hope he can claim the extinguisher thing and is able to laugh at himself

JoeFu

Banned
untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Yeah, I was bored lol

holy crap so amazing.

SunHi do you actually like a team or are you just......here to make gifs?

Watched a few games here and there of the NBA the last 10 years or so. Around September last year I started work late shifts, usually from home, don't sleep until 2-5am. In the U.K NBA games tip off between 11pm-2am, so I've been able to watch most of the season. Mainly Miami Heat and the Lakers because I like Lebron and Kobe. If I had to chose 1 team I want to win the Championship, then it would be the Heat.

diehard

Fleer
That is seriously a "LSUFreek" quality gif, if not better.

some "deltronzerohero" is stealing your shine on realgm though

Owzers

Lebron James: 9 assists
Melo: 1 assist

If you have the ball in your hand the entire time and have 1 assist, you are a ball stopper.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haha, I haven't watched enough basketball over the years to understand the hate for the team. I went into this year as pretty much a neutral and the convienience of the East tip-off times and Lebron James made me watch their games the most.

TylerD

Oh man, SAS started laughing uncontrollably on First Take when asked "tiago splitter doubtful for game 2 vs Jazz, how big of an impact will this have on the game." Bayless trying to make a case for it.

4 minutes later SAS is still laughing.

Oh man, SAS started laughing uncontrollably on First Take when asked "tiago splitter doubtful for game 2 vs Jazz, how big of an impact will this have on the game." Bayless trying to make a case for it.

4 minutes later SAS is still laughing.

he kind of does seem like a dick for writing off tiago as easily as he does though

Vire

Watched a few games here and there of the NBA the last 10 years or so. Around September last year I started work late shifts, usually from home, don't sleep until 2-5am. In the U.K NBA games tip off between 11pm-2am, so I've been able to watch most of the season. Mainly Miami Heat and the Lakers because I like Lebron and Kobe. If I had to chose 1 team I want to win the Championship, then it would be the Heat.

Mwahaha, welcome to the dark side aka M.W.O.

I always knew I liked you.

SUPREME1

Banned
Wait... Sunhi Legend, you're rooting for the Heat? Damn son. I'm so torn.

That's like going out to a new restaurant and having the best food you've ever had, only to find out that the chef is zombie osama bin laden.

Yup...
exactly like that.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wait... Sunhi Legend, you're rooting for the Heat? Damn son.

That's like going out to a new restaurant and having the best food you've ever had, only to find out that the chef is zombie osama bin laden.

Yup...
exactly like that.

Lakers fans complaining about Heat fans is hilarious.

So.........Kate Upton is trending on Twitter.

I just found out why.

Oh my.
WHY?!

TylerD

I don't get to watch Bayless often but it is so blatantly obvious that his one job is to say the most ridiculous things possible to try to get reactions.

5 minute span:

"Dallas looks like the better team." SAS thinks the series could go 6 or 7 games. Skip, "No this will be over in 5, Dallas doesn't want to win and wants to go home."

EL OH EL

Lol Skip's saying the Mavs don't want to win games

I know right? They sure are playing like they want to go home :/

SunHi, you should really tag your gifs with a sig or something

I've seen a number of your gifs on other forums and I think people taking credit for them.

I'm still laughing about Stat, jeez what a horrible way to end this season for the Knicks. I thought they could have done it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom