• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoSEb.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amar'e_Stoudemire#Second_season_in_New_York

it was me. I hope it never gets deleted

aznpxdd

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/sports&id=8641977

Former Rockets forward Jordan Hill is accused of choking his girlfriend of two years during an argument at his Houston area residence.

According to court documents, his girlfriend told police that Hill, who now plays for the Los Angeles Lakers, assaulted her and choked her, causing bruising to her body and restricted her breathing on February 29, when he still played for the Rockets. He was traded to LA on March 15.

SMH Hill.

edit: damn I see I'm LTTP.

God has given the Miami fans a chance to show themselves as true fans. I hope they don't let me down

even if it does go back to Miami and they make fire extinguisher posters or whatever it'd be pointless to do it to a guy sitting on the bench

I wouldn't mind if the women in the arena all came in flashing bare ass though to taunt JR smith

pilonv1

I didn't even think of that....i was just lol-ing at a ringless guy telling another ringless guy how to get a ring

Well that was the obvious one. At least Barkley has some more credibility than Reggie among the ringless.

I'm starting to think that eventually all the media hate on LeBron for not winning is actually going to turn him face.

Splitter has a bone bruise. DOn't know what that'll mean for the series, but if the Jazz want to try to steal a home game, Wednesday is the day to do it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Loving the Amare pics.

I'm so proud of my Suns for not giving him that max deal he wanted. One of the few good moves we've done the last 20 years.

"Everybody was pissed (at halftime)," Tyler Hansbrough said as he dug into a postgame bowl of Froot Loops. "Nobody liked the way we were playing. I didn't think we were playing with energy or aggressive enough. All of us were kind of talking here. We knew what we had to do, and we did it in the second half."
psycho T eats food like the rest of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom