• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Ricky .gif still is the best IMO...

True, its so good.

SunHi, you should really tag your gifs with a sig or something
I've seen a number of your gifs on other forums and I think people taking credit for them.
I'm still laughing about Stat, jeez what a horrible way to end this season for the Knicks. I thought they could have done it too

I usually hate it when people put a big sig on thier gifs, so I don't tag mine with one. Once I've posted a gif its free for public use, people can use them however they like, I don't mind.

PBY

Banned
Watched a few games here and there of the NBA the last 10 years or so. Around September last year I started work late shifts, usually from home, don't sleep until 2-5am. In the U.K NBA games tip off between 11pm-2am, so I've been able to watch most of the season. Mainly Miami Heat and the Lakers because I like Lebron and Kobe. If I had to chose 1 team I want to win the Championship, then it would be the Heat.
MVP MVP MVPPPP

snack

untitled-1l7y7l.gif

Yeah, I was bored lol

OHMYGOD THIS GIF IS THE ONE

KingGondo

Banned
Keep 'em coming, Sunhi. Those are definitely LSUFreek levels of greatness.

I expect an amazing GIF when OKC beats your Heat in the Finals.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I hope Scalabrine gets a Team Role. Victory Cigar or Mascot.

except for the fact he won't play because we're never going to be up by 20 ever again. :(

exarkun

i thought Suhni being a heat fan was obvious? Most of his gifs are either heat related or something involving the lakers/big sunday abc game.

stop walking through life with your eyes closed, dead men

KingGondo

Banned
Still making fun of injured players? Classy.
You're the one who likes to shit all over KD and Russ when they have subpar performances, as if your now hopeless franchise has anyone half as good besides LMA (who's hurt too).

And there are many ways to make fun of Oden besides his injuries.

Team Role: Methuselah
Team Role: Dick Pic Taker

See?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You're the one who likes to shit all over KD and Russ when they have subpar performances, as if your now hopeless franchise has anyone half as good besides LMA (who's hurt too).

And there are many ways to make fun of Oden besides his injuries.

Team Role: Methuselah
Team Role: Dick Pic Taker

See?

Yea I make fun of their play on the court. I don't take jackass jabs and make fun of players that are injured.

It's not like I expect anything better from a Neo-Lakers-fan-wannabe.

Are you gonna make fun of Yao next since thekad called Westbrook an idiot?

Ultratech

Are people actually pissed about this? If someone's shoe is on the court, throwing it off makes sense

Sorta what I was thinking. I mean, if shit gets thrown on the floor, wouldn't you throw it off so somebody doesn't trip over it?

Although looking at the gif, it is kinda funny in retrospect.

KingGondo

Banned
Yea I make fun of their play on the court. I don't take jackass jabs and make fun of players that are injured.
So according to your logic, once a player is injured they're off-limits from mockery for unrelated shit?

You're trying to neuter Best-GAF.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So according to your logic, once a player is injured they're off-limits from mockery for unrelated shit?

You're trying to neuter Best-GAF.

Spoken like a fan that's never watched a player they like on their team go down to significant injury and have their career cut short.

But hey, keep jackassing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom