• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
untitled-1jlk5i.gif

lulz

:(

I don't think there were many meltdowns, very much like LeBron, Heat fans don't show up when it matters

The reason nobody really melted down is because we're not sissies like some of the Knicks fans here

If anything we were sending our congrats to Mavs fans because there's something called class which Hunter wouldn't understand

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The reason nobody really melted down is because we're not sissies like some of the Knicks fans here

If anything we were sending our congrats to Mavs fans because there's something called class which Hunter wouldn't understand
It all goes back to your pre-snitch days humble beginnings alongside Cerrius

So humble

Gabyskra

Banned

Yeah, class is claiming the next 8 titles when you have yet to play a game.

Class is dissing the player who would eventually become the NBA Finals MVP, as the games are played, by accusing him of faking his illness.

Class is holding your eye.

Class is empty seats filled by empty white shirts.

Class is traffic, Dolphins and beaches.

Class is the decision.

Class is cheering when Shumpert goes down.

Class is Miami Heat Basketball.

Get the fuck out of here.

Omega

Banned
It sucks being a Knicks fan. A season that started with such high hope of at least finally winning a playoff game, and our season ends with jokes and gifs galore.

I'm about to just be a Brooklyn Nets fan even when they lose Deron and Wallace.

Gabyskra

Banned
It sucks being a Knicks fan. A season that started with such high hope of at least finally winning a playoff game, and our season ends with jokes and gifs galore.

Please, don't look back.

Barkley clearly hates him. No way he's coming back next season.

Some of that he brings on himself though. Kenny's called him out before, but Shaq is a better troll, so when he does it, Charles gets salty quick. Shaq's had more impact, etc, so he can pretty much just ice CB with cold shit sometimes.

"What do you know about winning in the Finals?"
"Yep, 3 degrees and 4 more rings than you!"

Even the post segment was them both saying they did the same shit (simplified).

I will say that the chemistry and insight was better because of Kenny, but CB does need to have his shit called out instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

I also liked Magic and C-Webb every now and then.

This could have been the end of the post.

Class is dissing the player who would eventually become the NBA Finals MVP, as the games are played, by accusing him of faking his illness.

Class is holding your eye.

Class is empty seats filled by empty white shirts.

Class is traffic, Dolphins and beaches.

Class is the decision.

Class is cheering when Shumpert goes down.

Class is Miami Heat Basketball.

Get the fuck out of here.

Funny how everyone of those things (except the Shumpert part but it was posted by someone who doesn't even post on NBA gaf) doesn't pertain to Heat Age

Funny how everyone of those things (except the Shumpert part but it was posted by someone who doesn't even post on NBA gaf) doesn't pertain to Heat Age

lol pretty much

When it does not relate to you directly, it "pertains" to the people you cheer for.

LOL

This coming from a Knicks fan that has Baron Davis, JR Smith, Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoud------oh wait he's not playing anymore because he is a class act

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Man even the media is completely tired of Dwight's bullshit now a days.

Chandler winning DPOY was fine, but Ibaka finishing ahead of Dwight is laughable.

Your late-game comebacks are as good as LeBron's.

Miami-Heat-and-Dwyane-Wade-fan.jpg

Fan up with class ™

It's late in the game already? I didn't know you mailed it in in the 2nd quarter just like your Knicks

Even if it was, you're right, because there isn't any coming back to do when you're up by 30 points and sitting on the bench

Welcome. No Isaiah Thomas on this side.

Gaby is just salty, but the miami fans in general are pretty shitty.

The resident fans here are alright, I remember CherryWood downing vodka or something after a loss last year, but I suppose if knick fans drank after every dissappointment they'd all be dead.

I'm sorry, you're not getting 28 free throws here, your shtick won't work.

after 28 free points given back I still drown in my laughter of a 5 point win

I'll even give you another "Dribble dribble dribble LONG 2!!!!!!!!!!!" freebie possession by JR Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom