• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

gaf gets weirder by the day, huh? but uh, i guess i'm just getting used to it.

And oh hey, spurs are demolishing another team, boring.

If spurs win, i'm not watching basketball for a year.

22-2 run to end the half....I love how deep our team is. Manu and JJJJAAAAXX are playing like shit, but Leonard and Green have stepped up

Am I wrong for thinking that the Jazz should trade one of their bigs for a stretch 4/5? Spurs can pretty much jam the paint with no consequences

Gabyskra

Banned
Am I wrong for thinking that the Jazz should trade one of their bigs for a stretch 4/5? Spurs can pretty much jam the paint with no consequences

Before thinking of stretching the paint with a big, how about creating some space with decent wing players? They'll have to trade one of their 4 bigs, but not for another one.

Parker with 8 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists in 17 minutes. Jazz were talking about roughing him up before Game 2... They better hope he's wearing protection, because he's fucking them up real good.

Before thinking of stretching the paint with a big, how about creating some space with decent wing players? They'll have to trade one of their 4 bigs, but not for another one.

Parker with 8 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists in 17 minutes. Jazz were talking about roughing him up before Game 2... They better hope he's wearing protection, because he's fucking them up real good.

That's true. Other than Haywood, I can't remember any of their wings making a 3. They might not need a 3 point shooting big, at the very least, they need a big that can consistently make a 17-18 foot shot.

That's true. Other than Haywood, I can't remember any of their wings making a 3. They might not need a 3 point shooting big, at the very least, they need a big that can consistently make a 17-18 foot shot.

Ehh, Millsap and Kanter can shoot. Not really a need. Jazz need another wing player who is good at basketball and I would guess they trade either Millsap or Al in the offseason to get a wing.

giri

No offence meant to Jazz, but can this just be a best of 3, series?

Cause, i mean. The only thing that can happen now is that the spurs pick up injuries.

Emwitus

Duncan is still really good, but it's sad to see him blocked so much.

They have to collapse because the bigs can't hedge well or defend the rim.

I guess it's a pick your poison thing. But everyone? Some people were just standing there too watching TD at the free throw line. And TD is not someone you want to leave ungaurded there. His done the same thing all through the game. You can't stop parker from scoring so go single and stop everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom