• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

The Jazz are not even going to put a fight, are they?

So the Spurs will probably have a week to rest while waiting for Grizzlies/Clippers.

Emwitus

This sorry bum team should have just let phoenix or houston go through if they were gonna play like this. Utterly disgusting. They should go home after this and think really hard on whether they belong in the nba. Pathetic. Yes, i'm salty nash and hill never made the playoffs.

rage1973

First two games today are boring as shit to watch.
Fuck this I am going to watch hockey instead until the Grizzlies thrashing Clippers comes on.

People called the Spurs boring when we scored 80 points at the end of the game and boring when we score 80 points at the end of the third :(

This sorry bum team should have just let phoenix or houston go through if they were gonna play like this. Utterly disgusting. They should go home after this and think really hard on whether they belong in the nba. Pathetic. Yes, i'm salty nash and hill never made the playoffs.

Oh please we have players that deserve to be in the playoffs but our coach has his head so far up his ass they dont get a fair shot. It's happened all season.

Cloudy

Banned
If the Spurs left the arena and let the Jazz shoot only unguarded 3s, they still wouldn't make up the difference in the 4th quarter before time ran out lol

Emwitus

People called the Spurs boring when we scored 80 points at the end of the game and boring when we score 80 points at the end of the third :(

You really are a boring team. Game plan is just rain 3's and tony parker. I hope you meet up with the clippers. So it will be 3s vs 3s.

giri

Eh, the suns would've got smashed too.

I get a sick pleasure of seeing teams i'm not emotionally invested in blowout. I will revel in pleasure if they make a miracle comeback, but i also wanna see how high the winning team can get score.

untitled-1kqkfe.gif

Feeling pretty darn sleepy, no offence Spurs fans, its 2am and this game was over very early. To stay up for the Clippers game or not mmm...

Man, the Spurs are really making it seem like the second round is the most the Clippers could hope for this year. I can see us beating the Grizzlies in 6, but the Clippers would be fortunate to not get swept by the Spurs. The only chance they'd have is if the Spurs suddenly got really sloppy with the ball, which I don't see happening.

Emwitus

Man, the Spurs are really making it seem like the second round is the most the Clippers could hope for this year. I can see us beating the Grizzlies in 6, but the Clippers would be fortunate to not get swept by the Spurs. The only chance they'd have is if the Spurs suddenly got really sloppy with the ball, which I don't see happening.

I actually think the clippers have a better chance against the spurs than the grizzlies as the can go lock step on 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom