• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dark have you seen this guy?

image.php

Wondering where he's been...

Mxrz

Yeah, Anderson's price is dropping. Everyone's price is dropping.

Guh. Dwight playing 1v5 next season would be more interesting.

Emwitus

The Clippers have one of the worst 3 point defenses in the NBA if not the worst. They CAN beat the Spurs, but to do so in a 7 game series seems pretty unlikely.

How is the spurs defence against 3s? I honestly think if the spurs 3's aren't falling or if they get a team that is offensively evenly matched they are a match easier team to beat. I don't think they win if they go against the clippers(next round) or bulls in the finals.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
How is the spurs defence against 3s?

Gave up .349 shooting on 3s. For comparison, Clippers were third worst defending the three at .365% for opponents and the Celtics were the best at .308. Teams took a lot more 3s against the Clips too compared to the Spurs.

And Spurs were by far the most effective three point shooting team in the league. They shot a league best .393% from downtown and took the 7th most threes. Clips were 5th in attempts and 12th in accuracy (.357).

giri

How is the spurs defence against 3s? I honestly think if the spurs 3's aren't falling or if they get a team that is offensively evenly matched they are a match easier team to beat. I don't think they win if they go against the clippers(next round) or bulls in the finals.

Naw, the spurs will be better against the 3. You gotta remember, pop will shit all over VDN.

And TD will be playing more minutes than previously, and that will instantly make them better defensively (in calling out where people should be in the least).

I don't think that series goes more than 5 games, tbh.

Though weirder things have happened *grizz melt down in game 1*, and the clips aren't without talent.

jjasper

I don't think the Griz or the Clips stand much a chance against the Spurs. The Spurs will score 140 pts a game on the Clippers and the Grizz won't have Zach in beast mode or have Tony Parker and Richard Jefferson playing like pure shit this year.

Naw, the spurs will be better against the 3. You gotta remember, pop will shit all over VDN.

And TD will be playing more minutes than previously, and that will instantly make them better defensively (in calling out where people should be in the least).

Though weirder things have happened *grizz melt down in game 1*, and the clips aren't without talent.

I'd love to see TP vs CP3 for 5-6 games though

Fantomex

Barkley: You need great players not a great system to win a championship.
Kenny: Not true. You were a great player you didn't win a championship!

LOL

Emwitus

Can't argue with that LOL. Anywho, I just think clippers have a slightly better chance than the grizzlies. On second thoughts, no one might have a chance if our only hope is the clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom