• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Maybe we should try keeping it close or being behind most the game this time.

Did that dude just say we have won 11 in a row at home? LOL

giga

untitled-3arkd8.gif
Bahaha, Love pop.

Vahagn

Shaq is horrible...I can't tell what I hate worse

his "insight" or his random blurting out nonsense phrases and words during highlights MID-SENTENCE while someone else is talking

Ernie: "Let's go to Kenny's Pictur..."

Shaq: "GAK GAK"

Magilla

Banned
For me it is a combination of his lack of serious contributions and how mush-mouthed he is. How many years on Shaq's contract?

jjasper

And there is our first CP3 flop of the night. Dude is going to hurt himself doing that. Team needs to forget about the refs though.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
the only teams that have a winning record vs. the Spurs this season are the Bulls and Heat*

*had a big lead and gave the game away in the 3rd.

linsivvi

I would say because they are getting close looks they are but the shots just aren't falling.

Edit: Shots aren't falling but they are trying.

I don't know... It's a good sign that the Clipper's non-defense are giving them close looks, but it seems to me they mistimed their jumps badly.

2003 Spurs team had Prime Tim. The current team would have no way to stop him.

That Duncan was unstoppable but this squad has so much more depth it's not even close. Parker/Manu were nothing at that time compared to the players they are today, the role players on this team>>>that squad

Clips are going to get bodied if they keep letting Memphis rebound like this. Eventually Memphis is going to hit a shot and/or the Clippers will stop shooting 60%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom