• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Is this the part where i'm meant to come in and say BUT mamba.... and others... SAID MELO WAS SHIT AND NEVER STEPS UP IN THE PLAYOFFFSSSSSSSSSSS HE'S RUBBISH????/

Or would that just be moronic on a game to game basis?

Anyway, anyone arguing the knicks have a chance are living a fantasy, they'll get rolled in Miami.

The only team with a chance to beat the heat out easy are the Celtics. And.... i can't see it happening unless bass starts dropping 30 & 20 games with out anyone else playing worse.

man that's embarrassing, but who is he?
... no way. How do you NOT know Spike Lee?
Is this the part where i'm meant to come in and say BUT mamba.... and others... SAID MELO WAS SHIT AND NEVER STEPS UP IN THE PLAYOFFFSSSSSSSSSSS HE'S RUBBISH????/

Anyway, anyone arguing the knicks have a chance are living a fantasy, they'll get rolled in Miami.

The only team with a chance to beat the heat out easy are the Celtics. And.... i can't see it happening unless bass starts dropping 30 & 20 games with out anyone else playing worse.
Oh most of us expected it to end tonight. I know it might be really ugly on Wednesday, I'm just enjoying this one win. I don't think you should bother defending Carmelo though, people hate on the Knicks because people like to hate on the Knicks. I've been posting on NBA-GAF for over 6 years and the Knicks deserved most of the laughter then, but there are so many instances where it doesn't make sense.

Even if by some miracle they won 60 games and won a chip (lol), people would still say the Nets are a better team or something.

diehard

Fleer

game to game basis? uh has he has been to the playoffs many times you know.

This game eliminates the fact that Melo has shot under 38% in 5 of his 9 playoff performances in his career?

h3ro

Amar'e done lost his goddamn mind. I remember when he used to be styling out here, I don't know what he's trying to prove now.

Hobo chic.

aka

DERELICTE!

WbQRs.jpg

Canuck76

Banned

This is the part where you buy a rondo jersey and frame the nash jersey and let the next great QB pg RR9, take his place among the greats.

You know it to be true, lack of a 3pt shot be damned

Emwitus

Pierce!!! :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STUPID SEASON! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom