• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

This is the part where you buy a rondo jersey and frame the nash jersey and let the next great QB pg RR9, take his place among the greats.

You know it to be true, lack of a 3pt shot be damned

RR9 does many things well. But with out a semblance of a jump shot he hurts the team so bad.

It's masked A LOT by the 3 guys around him. But he's entirely tradable as a piece.

He has a few other offensive short comings, but that lack of a jump shot is going to be so brutal when the 3 retire.

RBH

Uhhhh no. Is he faking or we talking actual injury here? How long is he out?

paulpierece-wheelchair.gif

Emwitus

RR9 does many things well. But with out a semblance of a jump shot he hurts the team so bad.

It's masked A LOT by the 3 guys around him. But he's entirely tradable as a piece.

He has a few other offensive short comings, but that lack of a jump shot is going to be so brutal when the 3 retire.

I'll take the guy who got his team to the finals twice, thank you very much.

SamuraiX-

Good to hear.

I just hope the training staff of every team has been taking note of the shit that has gone down just in this first round. They better not be letting any of their players step foot on the court without the proper conditioning before a game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You heard me. lol.
Leon Powe was a bigger factor in the finals the first time.

The second time, Rondo was a joke as he had his team playing 4 on 5. He has the same limitations now that he did then.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You literally can replace nash with a goal post on defense and they would do the same thing.
Nash's defense is bad.

Rondo's independent offense is limited to the point where he is a liability in tight games.

You can cover for bad defense though.

Rafer Alston got his team to the Finals as well.

Fact I'd like to hear announcers mention: Marvin Williams can't get on the floor because Tracy McGrady and Willie Green are outplaying him.

Goddammit, Marvin, I believed in you for once and this is what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom