• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teague really needs to smarten up. Those are great fouls but a flagrant 1 is just adding insult to injury. Did he say something or was the flagrant just on the foul itself?

Granted he is doing a huge windup for what should be an easy foul to give.

RBH

gallery_202155_323_1385331.gif

Its about the same. Hilariously bad, etc.

Its hard to beat good teams when everyone doubles off of your point guard.

I just know whenever he's left wide open he punishes. Numbers can be deceptive when he ends up with the ball at the end of the shot clock and has to rip up an unexpected shot.

I'm surprised pierce didn't get T'ed for going ultimate warrior like that. Especially after the repeated tebowing the other game. Probably just no point with this score.

SamuraiX-

Oh, Baron was diagnosed with a patellar dislocation?

I'm pretty sure that's definitely not as severe as a tear or fracture. He may very well make a full recovery by next season.

Where's the M.D.s of the house when you need them?

Emwitus

sOMEONE GIF MIT! RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Canuck76

Banned
RR9 does many things well. But with out a semblance of a jump shot he hurts the team so bad.

It's masked A LOT by the 3 guys around him. But he's entirely tradable as a piece.

He has a few other offensive short comings, but that lack of a jump shot is going to be so brutal when the 3 retire.

He is still a bit lacking but i do seem him making strides in that department. With some breathing room he can make a long 2 and his ft% has to have gone up.

Which, really, as he long as he can make mid to long range 2's with space he should be fine. He's a great off the dribble guy and finisher at the basket and will break people down once they have to start guarding him outside the paint.

Plus kid's a great rebounder, tenacious defender and just a one man wrecking crew in transition. I would love to have him on the blazers but if the celtics are smart they'll keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom