• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Andre Miller playing like he's prime Iverson or some bullshit...

If this game ends in anything bu a W for the Lakers I'm gonna be pissed.

I won't root for thunder though i might consider rooting for them later on. Okay, maybe i will.

midgetwtf-o.gif

Get Blake out of this fucking lineup. You fucking dolt.

Miller out!? Thank you.

WTF BLAKE STILL IN.

I feel Kobe should be on Miller with Ramon on Afflalo

Agree. But who is on Gallo? Blake unless he gets benched...

Emwitus

I love watching basketball but i hate young cocky teams. I've mentioned that a couple of times lol. As my avatar suggests, I would love an old man lakers vs celtics battle. I'll root for those teams the most until either is eliminated. If y'all have a problem with that, then it's good :) ;p

I love watching basketball but i hate young cocky teams. I've mentioned that a couple of times lol. As my avatar suggests, I would love an old man lakers vs celtics battle. I'll root for those teams the most until either is eliminated. If y'all have a problem with that, then it's good :) ;p
Wtf? Youd support the Lakers AND Celtics?

No it's cool, just the concept of not cheering for a specific team is weird to me

not that I'm any different right now as my team missed the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom