• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

media

Lakers need to tighten up their halffcourt D. Too many switches with Ramon on Mozgov, especially.

My goodness Bynum is so slow. Lakers have had centers like Shaq who were so good at reading defenses and reacting so quickly that its so frustrating to watch Bynum. I mean damn. This is his 7th year in te league? Damn and he still cant read when to pass out. Ugh.

he shows flashes he can at times, but that one double in this game was soooooo bad.

My goodness Bynum is so slow. Lakers have had centers like Shaq who were so good at reading defenses and reacting so quickly that its so frustrating to watch Bynum. I mean damn. This is his 7th year in te league? Damn and he still cant read when to pass out. Ugh.

Emwitus

Lakers need to tighten up their halffcourt D. Too many switches with Ramon on Mozgov, especially.

he shows flashes he can at times, but that one double in this game was soooooo bad.

I've never seen a guy as useless is ramon on defense. Seriously. He get's pushed around like on every single defensive set.

This is where not having Ron hurts. Lawson-Miller couldn't play versus us with Ron out there because Miller can't guard Kobe/Ron but he can defend Ebanks.

Now Miller hurting LAL on the other end. Not liking the Lakers D this quarter at all.

I've never seen a guy as useless as ramon on defense. Seriously. He get's pushed around like on every single defensive set.

Fisher.

Cloudy

Banned

It's not that he can't read defenses. He is just a VERY selfish player. Look at the last possession just now. 4 secs left on the clock cos Bynum refuses to pass out of the double. Now Kobe has to take a rushed shot and folks like Black Mamba will be blaming his shot selection when we lose lol

It's not that he can't read defenses. He is just a VERY selfish player. Look at the last possession just now. 4 secs left on the clock cos Bynum refuses to pass out of the double. Now Kobe has to take a rushed shot and folks like Black Mamba will be blaming his shot selection when we lose lol

No. Bynum is a dumbass. Kobe is An all time great whike being selfish.

Emwitus

This is where not having Ron hurts. Lawson-Miller couldn't play versus us with Ron out there because Miller can't guard Kobe/Ron but he can defend Ebanks.

Now Miller hurting LAL on the other end. Not liking the Lakers D this quarter at all.

Fisher.

Atleast he knew how to flop

But I didn't blame the last game on Kobe even though he shot like shit.

Bynum has passed out of the doubles terribly so far.

Damn it, Kobe. What kind of D on Miller was that?

The entire team right now isn't playing smart D. Ramon, kobe, pau. ugh.

Blake god damn it.

Owzers

Loving this game so far.

Javale McGoaltend.

Also, glad Nuggets aren't settling for jump shots so Karl doesn't have to go insane all night. Also, McGee should have dunked that just now....

WTF are the pointguards doing on defense?

It's the entire perimeter. Kobe and barnes fucked up against Gallo there.

Bynum only one to bring anything on defense so far. He keeps helping and no one helping him. Waaaay too much penetration that isn't controlled.

The guards and wings need to start putting some defensive pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom