• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck76

Banned
What is happening here? How are the nuggets winning?

Lakers don't make this hard on yourself. Don't embarrass yourselves and make this an even series.

Andre Miller's good. He ain't "kill the lakers by himself" good

Obviously not old man fisher. Guys forget fisher was actually a good defender once upon a time.

no he wasn't. He was always the weak link during the Kobe/Shaq run. PGs have been abusing us since then. Bibby, Parker, Speedy Claxton, Bobby Jackson, Damon Stoudamire, ect...

The not-kobe's still can't hit 3s since game 1. Has Barnes made one in this series at all?

He and Blake keep missing wide open ones. Sessions, too. Sigh.

Another missed opportunity. Pau should have scored instead of lobbing for Hill, I think.

Time for Kobe to return, methinks.

Emwitus

key words there, once upon a time.

Hill still doing good things.

Pau not scoring versus Harrington making me sad. Go middle to your hook, man!

That's why i asked, what's ramon sessions' excuse in regards to fisher being old. Guys, i know fisher sucks at defense now lol. Obviously, i'd take him over blake anyday. Y'all know this.

That's why i asked, what's ramon sessions' excuse in regards to fisher being old. Guys, i know fisher sucks at defense now lol. Obviously, i'd take him over blake anyday. Y'all know this.

Because even in his prime, Fish sucked at D, which you seem to be in denial about. Do you forget Kobe having to always guard the opposing team's PG after he'd abuse Fish? He was always a liability on defense as a Laker.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
ok.. I wasn't going to go on a full on rant or anything two days ago about the hacking because I wanted to drop a game anyways, but now... this is some god damn bullshit.

Emwitus

Because even in his prime, Fish sucked at D, which you seem to be in denial about. Do you forget Kobe having to always guard the opposing team's PG after he'd abuse Fish? He was always a liability on defense as a Laker.

And i'm telling you fisher did not suck on D when he was younger.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
And i'm telling you fisher did not suck on D when he was younger.
Based on what? He was getting lit by moochie norris and some predator looking 3rd stringer in minnesota. He was never good, just easier to hide. Somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom