• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
it's cloooooosing timeeeeeeeeee

JqCix.gif

LuchaShaq

Banned
Still laughing my ass off at Bucher on the bs report today.

Honestly a story coming out about him being on Kobe's PR payroll, or Bucher literally being a Kobe stalker with a shrine to him of his hair/garbage wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Canuck76

Banned
Guys it'll be better next year with Carmelo!

Just hold on until you get a......

versatile........wing........... (cancer)............player

Don't worry Jazz guys, I started a new My Player career in 2K12 and got drafted by you guys; I've played only 3 games and I'm already eating into Devin Harris' minutes.

At least they cut it close near the end, Carroll sure gave everything at the end. Hayward and Millsap were ice-cold in that series and the Spurs are really great.

The best part is when Pau acted tough and hammered Gallo, Laker-Age just assumed Gallo flopped because Pau is so weak.

shouldn't you be rooting for someone to get on all fours and bark at a euro?

No one is talking about how Marc Gasol is playing worse than Pau did last year in the playoffs!

shouldn't you be rooting for someone to get on all fours and bark at a euro?

No one is talking about how Marc Gasol is playing worse than Pau did last year in the playoffs!

Marc is exhausted from having to put the team on his back when Z-bo was out. Reason why I picked the Clippers to win the series beforehand.

dream

If you can't legitimately argue at least troll better.

What would you like me to argue? Ramon Sessions being a middling point guard at best who has somehow been elevated to some bizarre status where he gets a pro wrestling nickname and an open invitation to ejaculate on your breasts? Or Metta World Peace being Metta World Peace?

What would you like me to argue? Ramon Sessions being a middling point guard at best who has somehow been elevated to some bizarre status where he gets a pro wrestling nickname and an open invitation to ejaculate on your breasts? Or Metta World Peace being Metta World Peace?

I could just repeat what I originally said but I doubt you would ever understand at this rate.

Cloudy

Banned
Grizz make some terrible decisions with the ball. I feel they have a better chance against SA but they don't deserve to win this series

giri

Pau looked super off and he wasn't young so I thought it was a sign of him declining. Obviously I was wrong and you were right though.

I'd also say that, despite marc being dead on his feet, he is getting in the post and being very physical in play. Something pau was avoiding.

Marc's just not getting down the floor quickly and establishing position early.

DJ playing a lot better today. At least he figured out that he needs to earn his paycheck by playing some D and rebounding.

Edit: REG-GIE! REG-GIE! REG-GIE! CP3's just so beastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom