• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more pissed at our bigs more than anyone really.

You talk shit and/or don't show up? Then you allow your opponent to feast on you all night? I mean.. what in the fuck is that shit?? Just utterly inexcusable.

Man.. this game absolutely killed my passion as a fan this season. Absolutely annihilated it. I couldn't care less about game 6. Even if we manage to win I still wont give a shit. Until we take a game in OKC I'm done having any type of genuine hype or enthusiasm for this fucking team. I just want to watch and get it over with now.

lol, that's an overreaction. Don't tell me come 4th quarter of game 6 and it's close, you ain't caring.

Don't even step to me like that.

Emwitus

Ramon 3/12
Pau 4/11
Barnes 5/14

Offense did them in this game. They still controlled tempo and boards, mostly. Turnovers and FTs were a draw. Nobody could hit a shot (until the end) and they didn't establish themselves inside, at all.

Can't have your 2-4 in shot attempts shoot that bad.

Yeah, but at least he made SOME plays earlier in the game. pau did nothing. at all. He was what, 1/10 at some point?

yeah, but lawson did nothing against him. He did something.

Everyone but Kobe did jack shit on O, but Pau was especially bad.

Bench barnes until whatever bothering him gets fixed. No excuse for him shooting 14 shots even he made half of them. SHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This fucking guy tries so hard and always fails.

Now we're posting pics of Derek Fisher as comeback replies?

The life of a Clutch Fan.

We'll always have 1994-95!

Remember when Olajuwon and Kenny swept Shaq?!?

Was that more than half your life ago?

Y/N

Y/N

Ignore him. it ain't worth the trouble, man.

I'm going to try to forget this game by catching up on Mad Men.

Mamba, you gotta stop doing this to yourself.

Leave the over analyzing to ESPN.

But it's the only way for me to be mad about a loss :(

thekad

Banned

Y/N

140204404_crop_650x440.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I think Bynum really thought they were gonna roll over. It's the only logical explanation.
Well he's a fucking idiot then. Of the HIGHEST caliber.

lol, that's an overreaction. Don't tell me come 4th quarter of game 6 and it's close, you ain't caring.

Don't even step to me like that.
Umm.. I stopped giving a shit tonight. I wanted the Nuggets to win once they took that 15 game lead. Even when it got close I still didn't want this W. We didn't deserve it for shit. You think I'm going to change my tune if they pull the same crap in game 6? pfft...

Until we take a game in OKC I'm done having any genuine enthusiasm. They clearly don't give much of a fuck, why should I?

And if someone rolls an ankle or incurs any type of serious injury I'm going to lose my shit...

Ignore him. it ain't worth the trouble, man.

It's just hilarious that, in all the time I've been here and he's been here (at least 7-8 years for me), the guy only talks about his team when

1) they beat the Lakers
2) mid April (when fishing season begins)

the rest of the time, he's running the same tired, Laker "trolls".

When the Lakers win, you can't find him.

DY talks about the JeffreyCats more than he trolls.

STEP YA GAME UP

Vahagn

You (I) had the feeling even with that insane Kobe run at the end of the game, that the Lakers wouldn't get over the hump.

Such an embarrassing game by everyone on the Lakers...

And I'm most pissed at Bynum because I'm tired of him completely me talking checking out of quarters/halves/entire games.

You get paid the max, you're an All Star, stop being Carmelo, start being Kobe dammit!

Cloudy

Banned
I think Bynum really thought they were gonna roll over. It's the only logical explanation.

Still, you can't say that then get clowned by McGee. Bynum needs to be knocked down a peg or two and maybe this is the start...

thekad

Banned
It's just hilarious that, in all the time I've been here and he's been here (at least 7-8 years for me), the guy only talks about his team when

1) they beat the Lakers

STEP YA GAME UP

Rockets-buy-out-Fisher-best-of-NBA-weekend-EP15PHGJ-x-large-485x356.jpg

Umm.. I stopped giving a shit tonight. I wanted the Nuggets to win once they took that 15 game lead. Even when it got close I still didn't want this W. We didn't deserve it for shit. You think I'm going to change my tune if they pull the same crap in game 6? pfft...

Until we take a game in OKC I'm done having any genuine enthusiasm. They clearly don't give much of a fuck, why should I?

And if someone rolls an ankle or incurs any type of serious injury I'm going to lose my shit...

I'm the more efficient version of ClovingSteam.

While I might not be as doom and gloom as him, I wrote this season off when we got Stern'd in the pre-season.

You should have followed suit, man.

Thunder
5pur5
Heat

That is the Lakers' road to #17 this year, should they beat the Nuggets.

Save yourself for another day, pal.

DerekFisher.jpg

LOOK AT MAI SUPER TROLL!

exarkun

Y/N

Whoa, hold that shit right there.

Cause that is the life of a Clutch Fan. We were all alive and we treasure that shit cause thats all we got.

Don't make me bring up Smush Parker. SMUSH MUFUKIN PARKER.

1) they beat the Lakers

STEP YA GAME UP

I know, which is why I mostly ignore him. He's reminds me of those homophobic politicians that are so obsessed when they're really compensating for what's in their closet.

$20 says there's a Kobe poster over Kad's bed

Speaking of Jordan Hill.. where the fuck was he tonight? The log says he played.. so I guess he was there.

yup, he sucked. I won't go off on him, though. He's earned the right to have a bad outing.

Good idea. Still on season 2.

I need to just catch up to the last episode. Season 2 was the weakest, IMO, but still great. Season 3 was so good, though.

Whoa, hold that shit right there.

Cause that is the life of a Clutch Fan. We were all alive and we treasure that shit cause thats all we got.

Don't make me bring up Smush Parker. SMUSH MUFUKIN PARKER.

Dude, I like you exakun.

At least you talk about the Rockets more than the Lakers and Kobe.

You and Vyer have no problems with me. Stealth Fox and Miguel abandoned you though...

Kangu RIP

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom