• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Not sure what Wiz were thinking. I'd rather overpay McGee than Nene for the next few years
LMAO. Dude had games likes these several times over for the Wiz. Look at his stats. Not doing it with any type of consistancy along with the boneheaded WTF plays he makes (like the missed retarded layup last night) was the problem.

He wasnt going to get any better in DC with Miss Pam (his mom aka bball coach for life) basically telling him his coaches suck and not listen to them which lead to even more WTF plays. They had him 4 years. It was time to move on for the good of both parties. Nenes arrival and departure of McGee and Nick Young immediately raised the bball IQ of the entire team by 1000.

linsivvi

Bynum had 16 and 11 on 5 of 8 shooting. Why did Kobe shoot so much?

I hope the Lakers do trade him because a team built around him will be a playoff team.

Is that the same kind of Eastern conference playoff team like the Knicks built around Melo and Amare? No thanks.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Swept Away, starring Adrianno Giannini and Dirk Nowitzki

FTFY

swept+away2.jpg

You know what to do.

As a Spurs fan, I'm torn about who I want to see in the next round

Pros of playing the Clippers:
1. Pop vs Del Negro is just lol gif material waiting to happen
2. We shoot the 3 well, they don't and don't bother to defend it
3. 5-7 games of TP vs CP3 would be nuts!

Cons of playing the Clippers:
1. The very real possibility of seeing Duncan on a Blake poster repeatedly :*(
2. CP3 going nuts on us at the end of halves/the game
3. Flow of the game interrupted when Pop goes "Hack a whoever" which YOU KNOW HE'LL DO
4. "Lifelong" NBA fans talking about how Blake will be the greatest PF of all time. (does not apply to NBA-Gaf)

Pros of playing the Grizz:
1. Swept them in the regular season
2. Revenge factor for the Team and TP
3. Seeing Bonner and Blair play post D will produce many LOL worthy gifs

Cons of playing the Grizz:
1. Seeing Bonner and Blair play post D will produce many LOL worthy gifs. This might also cause Pop to kill someone on live TV. Which might be a positive.
2. Deathly afraid of Zbo of last year showing up
3. Constant media statements that end in "but as favored as the Spurs are, they were beaten by Grizz last year!!!!!" ignoring the fact that many of the key Grizz team members aren't what they were last year and the fact Manu has two working elbows this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"The pressure makes me feel uneasy."

Fourth quarter bust in the making. You heard it here first.

LMAO. Dude had games likes these several times over for the Wiz. Look at his stats. Not doing it with any type of consistancy along with the boneheaded WTF plays he makes (like the missed retarded layup last night) was the problem.

He wasnt going to get any better in DC with Miss Pam (his mom aka bball coach for life) basically telling him his coaches suck and not listen to them which lead to even more WTF plays. They had him 4 years. It was time to move on for the good of both parties. Nenes arrival and departure of McGee and Nick Young immediately raised the bball IQ of the entire team by 1000.

People are looking at these few games of good McGee as such a small sample size. I have no doubt that over the course of a full season he'll go back to being that same old bonehead.

KingGondo

Banned
Thanks for losing last night, Lakers.

Perk has a better chance of being back and close to 100%.

MWP is guaranteed to play both games 1 and 2 in OKC, firing up the crowd even more.

Nuggets now believe they can force this series to 7, and they just might.

Keep fucking that chicken, Bynum.

aznpxdd

PERFECT. What day is good for you between Wed-Sat? Do you prefer L.A. or O.C?

Unfortunately I can only do Wed and Thurs (I believe Jeff also), since I will be heading up to Vegas for EDC Fri/Sat/Sun. I'm good with anywhere, but I'm assuming its probably gonna be inbetween LA/OC?

Unfortunately I can only do Wed and Thurs (I believe Jeff also), since I will be heading up to Vegas for EDC Fri/Sat/Sun. I'm good with anywhere, but I'm assuming its probably gonna be inbetween LA/OC?

Yea. I'd be down for Wed. Also, hopefully there will be game that night so I'm not sure if Korean BBQ is the best. Maybe we can find a sports bar&grill or something between.

bluemax

Banned
People are looking at these few games of good McGee as such a small sample size. I have no doubt that over the course of a full season he'll go back to being that same old bonehead.

It reminds me of the year when Jerome James blew up in the playoffs and then the Knicks gave him big money. That ended well.

aznpxdd

Yea. I'd be down for Wed. Also, hopefully there will be game that night so I'm not sure if Korean BBQ is the best. Maybe we can find a sports bar&grill or something between.

Yeah I told Kado KBBQ wouldn't be a good idea since with the amount of people we have, it will most likely be a long table, and that's terrible for group interaction.

Heh, anyone down to toke it up at the meet? I'm gonna bring my MFLB with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom