• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

God I love this TnT crew. Shaq has been decent tonight.

Does Atlanta have the lowest IQ of any playoff team? They must. There is just so much dumb that goes on with that team its just unreal sometimes.

Canuck76

Banned
Just came into to drop a couple bombs on you suckas

Canada's New General Manager of Basketball

83503505.jpg

London Olympics

U.S.A: Silver Medal. Canada wins Gold with Joel L. "Dream Shake" Anthony devastating all your centers.

abuC

Just came into to drop a couple bombs on you suckas

Canada's New General Manager of Basketball

83503505.jpg

London Olympics

U.S.A: Silver Medal. Canada wins Gold with Joel L. "Dream Shake" Anthony devastating all your centers.

Canada will probably have the 2nd or 3rd best team in the world by the 2020 Olympics, not even joking either.

exarkun

US, argentina, spain, turkey, greece got some ballers too

Dunno many canadians though, dunno how they could be better than those

abuC

US, argentina, spain, turkey, greece got some ballers too

Dunno many canadians though, dunno how they could be better than those

After Shabazz Mohammed the best HS player in the country right now is a Sophomore from Canada -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI8Sd4YfOkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGF_ePGAjwE

They already have Corey Joseph and Tristan Thompson in the NBA, they had a McDonald's All-American this year in Anthony Bennent (7th in the country) and Myck Kabongo will be a first round draft pick this year or next.

Canada has a pretty good pipeline going on with Findlay prep in Nevada, by 2020 there should be even more players from Canada in the NBA, if Wiggins develops like everyone thinks they should have a pretty good team.

pilonv1

After Shabazz Mohammed the best HS player in the country right now is a Sophomore from Canada -

They already have Corey Joseph and Tristan Thompson in the NBA, they had a McDonald's All-American this year in Anthony Bennent (7th in the country) and Myck Kabongo will be a first round draft pick this year or next.

Canada has a pretty good pipeline going on with Findlay prep in Nevada, by 2020 there should be even more players from Canada in the NBA, if Wiggins develops like everyone thinks they should have a pretty good team.

Don't forget this guy

i

balddemon

Banned

wiggins doesn't even look that tall but he's fuckign soaring above everyone lmao

pilonv1

This guy is Canadian too

simbhullar%20%2811%29.jpg

7'5 360lbs. Going to New Mexico this year. Also has a brother who is 7'2

Could be huge in India if he gets drafted

Starting to get a bit worried. After having two beautiful games where their execution was excellent and they had energy and passion the Lakers look to be reverting to their 2011 playoff mode. This series is starting to look a lot like the Lakers-Hornets series of last year.

abuC

Starting to get a bit worried. After having two beautiful games where their execution was excellent and they had energy and passion the Lakers look to be reverting to their 2011 playoff mode. This series is starting to look a lot like the Lakers-Hornets series of last year.

All that running might be getting to them, Faried and McGee take off like Usain Bolt every time the Nuggets get a defensive board, Pau and Bynum look like they hate playing against them.

Bynum shipped out for whom, exactly? He's the definitive best center in the West, and the gap between him and the rest is unbelievably enormous. And he's 25. When Kobe was his age, he garnered rape accusations and simultaneously chased Shaq and Phil Jackson out. Bynum will be fine.

Branduil

Bynum shipped out for whom, exactly? He's the definitive best center in the West, and the gap between him and the rest is unbelievably enormous. And he's 25. When Kobe was his age, he garnered rape accusations and simultaneously chased Shaq and Phil Jackson out. Bynum will be fine.

So enormous that he just got outplayed by Javale Freaking McGee.

giri

He's lazy and he takes games off. But I doubt you'd argue that this game is representative of what Bynum can bring to a team.

ahahah

any team building around bynum is doomed.

He's fine as a 3rd wheel with kobe to jam a fist up his asshole, but i'd genuinely hate to see my team build around him.

aznpxdd

I actually think a team built around Bynum would be interesting to see, if he can stay injury-free of course.

I just hope that team is not the future Lakers.

DominoKid

*sigh*

is Skip serious with this shit?

it's not Bynum's fault?
it's okay that he quit because the team quit on him last night? wat???

Skip on some other shit today.

charsace

Bynum had 16 and 11 on 5 of 8 shooting. Why did Kobe shoot so much?

I actually think a team built around Bynum would be interesting to see, if he can stay injury-free of course.

I just hope that team is not the future Lakers.
I hope the Lakers do trade him because a team built around him will be a playoff team.

Canuck76

Banned
*sigh*

is Skip serious with this shit?

it's not Bynum's fault?
it's okay that he quit because the team quit on him last night? wat???

Skip on some other shit today.

He could have at least played some D. Dude was not there at all.

If he plays D like game 1 they win that game.

Steve kerr even straight called him out.

Bynum, who finished with 16 points and 11 rebounds after making his confident declaration, was asked after the loss whether he regretted making the statement.

"No," Bynum said. "We didn't get out to a good start and we lost, so I guess the same holds true."

Bynum scored the first bucket of the game to give L.A. a 2-0 lead, and the Lakers never held the lead again. They trailed by as many as 15 in the fourth quarter before a furious rally on the heels of Kobe Bryant's outside shooting (43 points) cut it to one. The Lakers finally lost by three after Ramon Sessions' potential game-tying 3-pointer with 1 second left failed to fall.

Bynum said, "I didn't let my team down tonight," but added, "It's been tough getting the ball." He took just eight shot attempts Tuesday.

lol

Bolded the wrong part... Bynum said, "I didn't let my team down tonight," but added, "It's been tough getting the ball." He took just eight shot attempts Tuesday.

WTF is that? No, you let your team down. Tough to get the ball? Work hard for it. If you're spoonfed the ball, then the opponent sucks.

Wiggins is better than Shabazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom