• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spo pull your starters you dunce, don't bet on a scrub not trying to take out one of your guys out of frustration.

You gain nothing from having them in.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Rachel Nichols tweets - Several reports saying Bulls Derrick Rose has torn ACL/MCL in left knee, will miss rest of playoffs. Team not confirmed yet...but not good

Well everyone was real quick to dump on you last page... but no one's given a real explanation.

He has a long history as both vire and dancingjesus of being a huge homer and a clueless douche.

Welp, I'm done for the time being. Fuck Pacers/Magic, I'll be back for the WC games.

Cipherr

The Injury took all the fun out of the collapse. With all the bad shit today, LeBron's got balls to run up the score.

I dont get this. Its the playoffs. I would keep my Stars in until there were so few minutes, and the score gulf was so wide, that a comeback was impossible. To hell with that. Regular season? Sure, take them out. Playoffs? Keep them the fuck in until 2-3m left in the 4th.

And Jesus, they are taking Shump to a hospital for an MRI, horrible opening games of the playoffs man.

Holy shit, just saw that Shump play.....I'm so sorry knicks fans. I hope it isn't what it looks like.

But wow people are salty as hell. Your team is down 30 a few ref calls aren't going to change anything/

Gabyskra

Banned
Many Heat fans are scum and they've shown that today... But fuck, I'm mad at Stern for being responsible of:
- the refs
- the schedule

He's the real scum.

Vire

I dont get this. Its the playoffs. I would keep my Stars in until there were so few minutes, and the score gulf was so wide, that a comeback was impossible. To hell with that. Regular season? Sure, take them out. Playoffs? Keep them the fuck in until 2-3m left in the 4th.

And Jesus, they are taking Shump to a hospital for an MRI, horrible opening games of the playoffs man.

Yeah, it's the Playoffs. Not patty maker.

I don't get why the Heat are being criticized for finally showing up when it counts.

That being said, this game is over - they need to pull Wade out.

PBY

Banned
looks at his tag you dumbo

do you literally not know who he is or something

I know the saga well... but I don't wanna hold old shit against him, and he was getting called out for something that he apparently said today, I think I missed it or something. I dunno, I just am hesitant to call someone a complete piece of shit.

Oh, and sit wade.

I know the saga well... but I don't wanna hold old shit against him, and he was getting called out for something that he apparently said today, I think I missed it or something. I dunno, I just am hesitant to call someone a complete piece of shit.

Oh, and sit wade.

edit: actually wasn't vire, my bad.

But dude didn't say one dumb thing a long time ago, he said many dumb things before and recently.

if you can't judge someone by what they say then...IDK

Doomsayer

AND HOLY FUCK ROSE IS INJURED?

WHAT THE FUCK PLAYOFFS?

(I fell asleep btw)

It's all about the schedule.

They crammed all these games in so Stern can make however much money he makes while his puppets destroy their bodies.

This season should have no never happened in the first place.

Bro, when it's by 30, it's over.

You're risking your star players by playing them for no fucking reason.

Feep

Banned
Anyone who claims that the refs are responsible for a 30+ point disparity are deluded beyond belief.

On the flip side, anyone who thinks this game had fair officiating is in the same category.

And also, I'm *really* disappointed that Rose is out. = (

PBY

Banned
Many Heat fans are scum and they've shown that today... But fuck, I'm mad at Stern for being responsible of:
- the refs
- the schedule

He's the real scum.

Dude- I'm gonna call you out right here, I have to, can't just let you bag on Heat-age like that - Can you give me specific examples of these "many" heat fans who are scum showing this today?

Alrix

How are the Knicks getting blown out so bad?

Terrible reffing, not even being a homer etc complaining about calls but it was completely awful and completely in the Heat's favor. Completely sucked the life out of the Knicks. Everyone was in foul trouble really early. Shumpert had a serious knee injury and probably won't be back for the rest of the playoffs.

We're cursed. Fuck my life.

What a terrible day from a competition standpoint. Boston is probably the only team in the East left with a chance of stopping Miami from sleepwalking into the finals.

hopefully NY can make it interesting with the home crowd on their side (and maybe they can get to Lebron)

Holy shit, just saw that Shump play.....I'm so sorry knicks fans. I hope it isn't what it looks like.

But wow people are salty as hell. Your team is down 30 a few ref calls aren't going to change anything/

No one is complaining about ref calls now, but in the 2nd quarter when Golden Globe Lebron flopping was going on and just overall bullshit calls on the Knicks. Really gave the Heat momentum for the game and knicks pretty much quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom