• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Also, I wasn't on here during the games, but how did you guys feel about lebron's 3 blatant flops in the first half? And the free throw disparity? I'm not saying any controversy or anything, but Lebron playing like that really pissed me off. But yes, their defense was fucking outstanding.

Read the aftermath of the game.

T Dollarz

Bulls fans, do we simply convert to Thunder-age upon our exit from the playoffs? Or simply wait and whoever plays Heat in finals like last year? Honestly, at this point I'm just pretty excited to watch the western conference playoffs. Gonna be some great series. But yeah, I don't see the Heat losing more than 2 games on the road to the finals.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If the Magic pulls out a win in this series, the front office should undoubtedly keep Stan and trade Dwight. Miraculous coaching feat.
They're just playing hard and shit to prove a point... this shit won't last a series. Might not even last the entire game. And Stan can't coach Indy into chucking up BS either.

that being said, they should've traded dwight anyways...

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
All right guys! I'm over it...Rose will be back next season 100% and he will help the bUlls defend their championship!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
1E6Kc.jpg

aznpxdd

Oh man, what have I woke up to.

Rose out for the season and Knicks got blown the fuck out. Not surprised about the latter actually.

Vahagn

The Miami/NY game was a travesty of officiating...all the 50/50 calls went MIA way and of course the BS flopping by Lebron. KG sets that screen 5 times a game,.

The Rose/Shumpert situation blows. I think we all hoped this wouldn't be an asterisk playoffs, but it clearly is.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Indiana still isn't shooting 40%

This is Orlando's best shot.

Please just lay down and die, Orlando. Nobody needs to watch this.

The Miami/NY game was a travesty of officiating...all the 50/50 calls went MIA way and of course the BS flopping by Lebron. KG sets that screen 5 times a game,.

The Rose/Shumpert situation blows. I think we all hoped this wouldn't be an asterisk playoffs, but it clearly is.

I called asterisk the first day of the lockout.

Bulls fans, do we simply convert to Thunder-age upon our exit from the playoffs? Or simply wait and whoever plays Heat in finals like last year? Honestly, at this point I'm just pretty excited to watch the western conference playoffs. Gonna be some great series. But yeah, I don't see the Heat losing more than 2 games on the road to the finals.
Spurs, bro.

Kellen

Sooooo, I just got back from a day of golfing with family that came in from out of town. We got the update that the bulls won on his phone, however we didn't even know D Rose was injured. What the hell?!?! Why was he in the game when we were up 10 or 12 or whatever with a minute left? This sucks so much.

I just went out on my fried chicken journey and chose between Popeye's and Golden Chick, I picked GC because I remembered the last time Popeye's fucked up my order by not giving me spicy chicken or gravy

I get to GC and they're like "you wanted spicy?" "yes." "well...here's the spicy herbs, you can sprinkle it yourself"

true upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom