• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

From Twitta

9ey4jz.png

This could be someones avatar, though the injury maybe just a freak accident.

T Dollarz

Just wanna throw this out there as a die-hard Bulls age: I put no blame on Thibs. None. You don't play in fear of these things happening. You just don't. :'(

Duki

Banned
Just wanna throw this out there as a die-hard Bulls age: I put no blame on Thibs. None. You don't play in fear of these things happening. You just don't. :'(

yes you do wtf

literally played him in garbage time for no damn reason, after a year in which he sustained a shitload of injuries

fucking moronic

apart from chance, thibs gets all the blame

SamuraiX-

Can you really blame the condensed schedule for an ACL tear? Seems like more of a freak injury than something that is due to wear and tear.

Rose sat out multiple times this season for multiples games. Every time he came back, Thibs played him for +35 minutes. You just don't do that shit, especially not in a season like this.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Just wanna throw this out there as a die-hard NBA fan: Thibs deserves to be fired over this. You always play in fear of these things happening in garbage time. You just do.

edit: damn shumps da god too :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Please get it together Indiana... this series should never go more than 4 games.

Ripclawe

Banned
Celtics scare me
Heat have no excuse this year
and talk radio down here is more dolphins draft than heat aftermath...

and pat riley has sent out the ACL ninjas it looks like... damn

T Dollarz

This really ruins the integrity of the playoffs... nah, just the eastern playoffs this year for me. Heat are essentially walking into the finals. How can you take this seriously?

JambiBum

The crazy thing about both injuries is that there was no contact involved in either one. Just regular basketball moves where the knee gave out.

Alrix

Like hell. Team is up 10+ with a minute. Rose has been injury prone. You take him OUT. This is all on Tibs.

I dunno. I feel like it can go either way. At the same time he was still rusty and needed more playing time to try and get into rhythm. Hindsight is 20/20 as they say

T Dollarz

Also, I wasn't on here during the games, but how did you guys feel about lebron's 3 blatant flops in the first half? And the free throw disparity? I'm not saying any controversy or anything, but Lebron playing like that really pissed me off. But yes, their defense was fucking outstanding.

DJ88

Damnit, missing the game while at work really sucked. I expected the Knicks to put up a way bigger fight, completely surprised at how bad the Heat destroyed them, but i'll still reserve judgements until after Game 2. That was an amazing defensive display by the Heat though, loved the energy James was playing with.

And I really feel bad for Rose and the Bulls, I hate that a little bad luck like that can just ruin everything you've worked and waited for during the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom