• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

Magic got 51 points at the half. That's probably more than what some of you clowns were predicting they'd score for the whole game.

I gotta admit after this season? I was expecting the worst.

"We're the better basketball team."

Naw, you're just healthy, and still losing.

filler

Banned
lol at all the crybabies from the nfl thread running back to nfl-age and crying to mommy about us. Are they expecting eznark and fmt to comfort them?

SamuraiX-

Not a single one has felt like a playoff game.

Maybe OKC's home crowd can save us tonight.

Oh yeah, I forgot we've only seen games from the bastard child conference of the NBA.

Also, Vogel saying all the wrong things.

"We're the better team." Apparently fucking not!

Take notes from the other great coaches and instead say "DON'T DOWNPLAY THESE GUYS!"

New to the rich man's Joe Johnson???

no he's more like a rich man's Corey Maggette

Speaking of which, we need to visit memory lane:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/12/01/2818835/silas-wants-corey-maggette-to.html

That was the word Wednesday from Bobcats coach Paul Silas, in his first public comments since the NBA and the players worked out a tentative labor deal. Silas said Maggette, a 12-season veteran, will be essential to filling the scoring gap left by the departures of Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace.

"Corey has got to come through. He can be a 20-point scorer. He’s going to be the focal point of our offense," Silas described. "We’re going to rely on him to get it done for us, and he can."
"He was coming off not too good of a year. He has to understand he’s now the elder statesman of our ball club," Silas said. "He can do it physically and mentally. We’re a young club and we have to have somebody who has been there, who understands what it takes to get it done, and he does.

"So we’re going to rely on him, not only on the court, but off the court to keep these guys together, to understand what pro ball is all about.

I’m going to be talking to him a lot about things he should do. I think (his presence) will really benefit us."

we should have all seen this coming

corey maggette understands what pro ball is all about LOL

Mxrz

You guys really don't think the Magic have been playing at a playoff level so far? I'm biased as hell, sure, but this is better than they've looked in a while.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys really don't think the Magic have been playing at a playoff level so far? I'm biased as hell, sure, but this is better than they've looked in a while.

High energy ball with effective defense and guys finding their shot late. This game is like infinite times better than the first two games but nobody wants Orlando to win.

He's figuring out his team is a bigger joke than Orlando without Dwight.

yyqU1.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo TCB, your boy George Hill is looking real Failton out there in front of Jameer right now. He's been playing like ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom