• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srsly

Banned
I don't know why people were/are predicting a blowout. These teams are pretty close talent wise, so it should be close unless the Parker goes completely crazy

Emwitus

It'l take a miracle to make me watch a spurs playoff game that isn't againt a team i like. I'll catch them when they sweep okc or lakers.

EDIT: All this considered, if the spurs lose against utah, pop might just retire.

SamuraiX-

Wow @ that Gino dunk.

Looked out of character as shit.

And for some reason I completely forgot Spurs had JJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXX

Wow @ that Gino dunk.

Looked out of character as shit.

And for some reason I completely forgot Spurs had JJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXX

Seriously. Trade of the year. Not only is JJJJAAAXXX's contract cheaper than RJ's, it's a year shorter. And all it cost us was literally the 30th pick in this year's draft. Thanks Golden State

Jazz are good at fighting back against almost every other tream.. the spurs however have our number and have all season.

This could get ugly real fast

Our bench is going to run the Jazz ragged. We've already played 10 people. Manu is playing like a man possessed on defense. This Manu is so much better than one armed Manu

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Im not the first one to say this, but this Spurs team is fun to watch. A Spurs-Heat finals would be fun!

Kind of crazy that the most "boring" contender is a team with fucking Gilbert Arenas, Z-Bo and one of the top 3 in-game dunkers (Gay)

dream

I dunno. I think the Spurs starting unit is boring, with the exception of Tony, but their bench is pretty fun to watch. da bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom